wont up load video

erin1621

Cathlete
I down loaded the wo blender on to my mac. I open up my downloads on itunes and try to drag the video over. IT wont do it, video is highlighted and looks perfected as i drag but blender doesnt pick it up. Suggestions?

Hi erin,

Please take a look at the video tutorial for the Workout Blender (available by clicking on "Watch Quickstart Guide" under the Workout Blender logo). You cannot drag directly from iTunes to the Blender and the tutorial will show you the correct method for importing videos into the WB.

Hello erin1621,

If you are following the process exactly as shown in the tutorial and you are still having the problem, I'll need to get a little more information from you in order to best help figure out what is happening. Could you let me know:
-What computer operating system you are using.
-How recently have you downloaded and installed the WB? (just want to make sure that you have the most recent version)
-Is it one particular video that is giving you problems or all of them?
-Does nothing happen at all when you drag the video from your desktop into the WB, or does a window come up saying that it is importing but gets stuck there? Or do you get an error message?

If you can post those answers, I'll try to figure out what your next step is. Thanks!

-What computer operating system you are using.: MAC OSX 10.6.7
-How recently have you downloaded and installed the WB? (just want to make sure that you have the most recent version): JUST GOT IT FROM THE SITE YESTERDAY..VERSION 0.9.4
-Is it one particular video that is giving you problems or all of them? I TRIED GYMSTYLE LEGS AND ANOTHER GYMSTYLE AND STS ABS..
-Does nothing happen at all when you drag the video from your desktop into the WB, or DOES A WINDOW COME UP SAYING THAT IT IS IMPORTING BUT GETS STUCK THERE......YES THATS WHAT HAPPENS, NEVER MOVES PAST IT. I GET THE IMPORTING VIDEO BOX JUST LIKE THE TUTORIAL VIDEO BUT NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.?

THANKS

WB stuck and does not import

I encounter the EXACT same problem as Erin:

-Macbook Air 1.6 GHz Intel Core Duo, 4GB RAM, running 10.6.7
-I have downloaded WB yesterday (vrs. 0.9.4)
-I have tried cathe-ab-circuits-no-equipment-abs.m4v, cathe-ab-circuits-stability-ball-abs.m4v, cathe-butts-and-guts.m4v, cathe-pyramids-bonus-combo.m4v, none of them works
-I get the window saying it's importing but it gets stuck there.

The concept is absolutely great, I was very excited about the idea of being able to mix my workouts as I please, so I hope the problem can be fixed soon. Thank you very much in advance.

I posted a problem similar to this in the Support Forums section and haven't gotten a response. I can only drag and drop one video to the WB. When I try a second one, it doesn't get past the window that warns you not to move your file from its original location. I have to close out WB and reopen it to drag and drop another file, and keep repeating this process for each file I want to add to WB.

Windows 64-bit Windows 7

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry it has been a while since your questions, but we don't have a solution to the problems you are experiencing. We have been researching the issues with the programmers and are confident that we will have a solution developed for the next release. Unfortunately, with the release of Mac OS X Lion, a new major version of Adobe Air, and newer versions of the video encoding tools that we incorporate into the Blender, a lot of retooling has had to take place to make the software work with all the new systems and software. So...please hang in there!

-Curt

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.