Presale Downloads Link

SNM Videos

Administrator
If you pre-ordered our 4 new workouts first click on this link: Presale Downloads

Then click on the 'Add to Cart' button and enter your coupon code in the field provided. This coupon code was sent to you by email when you completed your original pre-order. After entering your coupon code, click 'Update Cart', and then click 'Purchase'. Afterward you will be directed to fill out your name and email address. Once you are finished, proceed with your 'free' purchase and you will be directed to a download page. You will also receive an email containing a secure link to your downloads, in case you aren't ready to download at the moment.

You will receive a total of 8 download links. Four of these links will be the main programs and the other links will be the add-ons. It will look something like this:
Cathe-4-Newest-Workouts-Pkg

Click here to download Cathe-High-Reps.
Click here to download Cathe-Intensity.
Click here to download Cathe-Intensity-Bootcamp.
Click here to download Cathe-Lower-Body-Blast.
Click here to download Cathe-Lower-Body-Blast-Leg-Drills.
Click here to download Cathe-STS-Total-Body.
Click here to download Cathe-STS-Total-Body-Compound-Back.
Click here to download Cathe-STS-Total-Body-Compound-Chest-Shoulders.

*Because of the new widescreen format and higher resolution, plus a recent change to the ffmpeg codec we use, these new downloads will not currently work in our Workout Blender, but will in a future update. They should work fine in iTunes, QuickTime, any non-legacy iPod, iPhones,iPads and like devices just as our other downloads do. Because of the higher resolution we are no longer supporting legacy 5G ipods that were last made in 2006 (not to be confused with 5th generation iPod Nano's which are supported). Make sure to hang on to your downloads links in case we need to make changes to any of the new workout files to make them work with the Workout Blender. If this becomes necessary you will need to re-download an updated file*

Please give us some feedback ASAP so we will know if everything with the cart and coupon is working okay.

Last edited:
Lower Body Blast problem.

Thanks. That is definitely a bug. We're going to stop the download for now and ask everybody to wait till tomorrow. I'll try to have a developer fix this in the morning.

Thanks. That is definitely a bug. We're going to stop the download for now and ask everybody to wait till tomorrow. I'll try to have a developer fix this in the morning.

I hope I didn't use up my 3 clicks for these. I did not see this until now.:confused:

I was able to download everything - albeit all done in the middle of the night, I kept waking up to get the next one - lol! I may need a nap today..

I have been checking all night to download and the links don't work....can someone please help me here. Are we not able to download anything right now because there is a bug?

I have been checking all night to download and the links don't work....can someone please help me here. Are we not able to download anything right now because there is a bug?

Jenn, where did you see the download link? I can't even find/see it:(

If you pre-ordered our 4 new workouts first click on this link: Presale Downloads

I believe if you place your pointer over "Presale Downloads" above it should take you to the downloads, but it's not working right now and I think that's because there is a bug. I am so impatient, I want to try one of these today.

Last edited:
I believe if you place your pointer over "link" above it should take you to the downloads, but it's not working right now and I think that's because there is a bug. I am so impatient, I want to try one of these today.

Thanks Jenn! I want to try one too today. I guess, we have to be patient:D

Download is now working again

We fixed the link to Lower Body Blast in the download shopping cart. You should now be able to download Lower Body Blast. If you can let us know if it is now working okay it would be appreciated. Before we send out an email blast and make an announcement we want to make sure everything is working okay.

We fixed the link to Lower Body Blast in the download shopping cart. You should now be able to download Lower Body Blast. If you can let us know if it is now working okay it would be appreciated. Before we send out an email blast and make an announcement we want to make sure everything is working okay.

I still can't see the link??

Lower Body Blast Legs Drills work but not Lower Body Blast.
I get the same message as last night -
This download link (edited) has expired. Please contact the merchant at [email protected].

Last edited:
Lower Body Blast problem.

Rozy, did you perhaps try to reuse your coupon ? You don't need to re-download your links. Instead the Lower Body Blast links you downloaded last night should work now.

maximum attempts exceeded

You just exceeded your maximum attempts on this download. Just open a ticket in support and give us your email address and/or transaction details along with the link you're having a problem with and we will reset it.

I've downloaded all workouts. Worked liked a charm this morning.
Thanks a lot for all your efforts!
Time to sweat :D

I got all the downloads, but they won't transfer to my Ipod Classic. It was made in 2007, 80G. I can't remember the generation. Help please?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.