Premixes?

BerniSimone

Cathlete
Sorry if this has already been asked, but do the downloads come complete with premixes? I'm looking at High Step Training and know there are several premixes on the DVD and wonder if they'd be available on the downloaded version. Thanks!

This was answered before. I posted the response from the moderator below. Hope it helps!

There are no premixes on our downloads, just chapters. If you copy the file to a CD all information will be retained. If you try to change the format to an mpg2 DVD it should retain the chapter points, but perhaps not the names of the chapter points. I've never tried this so I can't say for sure.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but do the downloads come complete with premixes? I'm looking at High Step Training and know there are several premixes on the DVD and wonder if they'd be available on the downloaded version. Thanks!

No, premixes are not something that an iPod is capable of playing. This is why we're developing the Workout Blender (Patents Pending) so that you will be able to create your own premixes.

Sure, we will make DVDs as long as there is a market for DVDs. We don't expect to stop making DVDs anytime soon.

No, premixes are not something that an iPod is capable of playing. This is why we're developing the Workout Blender (Patents Pending) so that you will be able to create your own premixes.

Too bad the premixes aren't available, as they are a real convenience to have. Even if I were to copy the premixes you have on the DVD's, once the WO Blender is available, wouldn't I have to have a list of the chapters and sequences used? I know, even with the Workout Blender, it would take me some hard work to figure out exactly what to put into a good premix if I didn't have the list and sequencing available. You've done the hardwork of making the premixes on the DVD's and I definitely appreciate that, so, I'd definitely appreciate these premixes on a download if that could ever become a possibility. It's definitely a selling feature...

To make a premix you just need the chapter points or names and the order they need to be arranged in. It is really pretty simple to do. Either we will provide a list or we will ask our community of Cathletes to help construct the premix list. You will also be able to construct your own premix and then share your premix list with others.

We also plan on making some finished custom mixes that you can purchase as a finished download. These custom mixes will be professionaly edited so they will have smoother transitions than most premixes.

We also plan on making some finished custom mixes that you can purchase as a finished download. These custom mixes will be professionaly edited so they will have smoother transitions than most premixes.

That's good to hear. I am lazy when it comes to this sort of thing and like someone else to do the premixing for me lol :p

To make a premix you just need the chapter points or names and the order they need to be arranged in. It is really pretty simple to do. Either we will provide a list or we will ask our community of Cathletes to help construct the premix list. You will also be able to construct your own premix and then share your premix list with others.

Ahhh, this will be good(to get the premix list with the chapter points)! So, do we have to use the WO Blender for this? When will that be available? I have a suggestion for this list: group the provided premixes by DVD name & Premix name rather than a list which just keeps being appended to. Also put the into a format that can be sorted, too(maybe Excel?).

The finished custom mixes will be good,too, but, will you provide the chapter points for those, too, so we can make our own premix?

I must say, that you are bringing me out of the Stone Age! If it weren't for you, I still would be playing VHS tapes & using my VCR, instead of learning how to use our DVD players!!:eek:
DH, DS, or DD would not get up at 5:30am to help me turn on the DVD player, so I was forced to learn myself!:confused:

Luckily I do have an ipod and use itunes library, so that part won't be too Greek to me!

thx again!:D

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure this all out.:confused:
Are the downloads organized in itunes into separate tracks(chapters) like the music downloads?
To create a premix, would we click and drag a chapter point into a new play list?

iTunes does not support play lists made from chapter points from videos. This makes Premixes as you know them currently not possible on iTunes. This is why we're developing the Workout Blender.

iTunes does not support play lists made from chapter points from videos. This makes Premixes as you know them currently not possible on iTunes. This is why we're developing the Workout Blender.

Thank you! I looked through the tutorials and couldn't figure it out. :eek:

Do you have an idea how long you are going to offer the $599 special?
I would love to put this on my Christmas wish list.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.