Premix list for people who use downloads only?

hiho322

Cathlete
I seem to vaguely remember a premix list for those of us who only do downloads. Just the titles isn't enough, if I'm going to use the Blender. I need to know which chapters in which order for each premix. Where do I find that? Thank you!

Workout Manager

The Workout Manager will show you the premix chapters for every workout. Just go to the Workout Manager and select the Calendar icon. Then select add a workout and follow the steps. You will see when you select a premix the chapters will show.

Hi hiho,

Here are some more details:

1. Go to The Cathe Nation - Workout Manager
2. Click on the "Calendar" icon near the top left of the page
3. Click on the "Add Workout" button in the far right of the page
4. In the "select workout" dropdown" select DVD
5. In the "Select DVD" dropdown select the DVD Title you want a PRemix for.
6. In THE "Select Premix" dropdown select the premix you want the chapters for.The chapters will appear on the right for the Premix

Hi,

I'm using your method to create the premixes in the Workout Blender for a while now and I wanted to do the ones of the Intensity Series but while the premixes are existing for all the 6 workouts of the series, the premixes chapters are all missing, and it's the same for High Step Training.

Can someone put them in the Workout Manager for those workouts please ? It'll be really great, or at least put them in here if it's too complicated. Thanks a lot!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.