OS X Version 10.8.2 and downloads

Viola1625

Cathlete
I'm new to Cathe, I tried to find the answer to this in the forum, but couldn't. Is the workout blender working and compatible with a MacBook running on OS X Version 10.8.2?

The Workout Blender is functioning under Mountain Lion but still has a couple issues that we are currently trying to address. You can successfully make premixes, but once in a while the aspect ratio will change or the chapter markers might get out of sync. These are both things we are actively working on and are at the top of the bug list. If you don't mind the video being squished or stretched once in a while, you can use it until the next version is released.

The Workout Blender is functioning under Mountain Lion but still has a couple issues that we are currently trying to address. You can successfully make premixes, but once in a while the aspect ratio will change or the chapter markers might get out of sync. These are both things we are actively working on and are at the top of the bug list. If you don't mind the video being squished or stretched once in a while, you can use it until the next version is released.

Perfect! Thanks! As long as it functions I am great with it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.