Is iPad Screen Big Enough?

How Do You View the Cathe Downloads & Workout Blender?

• iPad/Tablet Device

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • TV

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Smart Phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desktop/Laptop Computer

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • iPod Touch/Small Portable Video Player

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Key5

Hi!

I can not workout in my apartment because my neighbors below can hear my footsteps and I would be making too much noise. So I take my Cathe DVDs to the small gym at work and play the DVD in the back room with a large screen TV (that hardly anyone uses).

I am new to Cathe but I would like to purchase more from Cathe, customize my workouts, download chapters, and burn them to a DVD but I see that is not an option. So I am thinking about downloading them to an iPad and taking it to the gym back room, but I am afraid that it may be cumbersome due to the smaller size compared to a flat screen TV.

My question is for those who use the iPad (or another tablet device) to do a Cathe workout - Do you have any problems with the smaller screen size? How has it worked (or not worked) for you?

Please advise. Thanks in advance

I've downloaded plenty of Cathe's workouts on my I-Pad as I travel quite often and it's just perfect. Of course the screen is not a sbig as a flat screen TV but it's a very good option. I do quite a few in a hotel room when it's not too noisy (Travel Fit, Slide & Glide, Boxing...) and if I need equipment, just take it with me to the gym.
Good luck and welcome to Cahte's world!

I've downloaded plenty of Cathe's workouts on my I-Pad as I travel quite often and it's just perfect. Of course the screen is not a sbig as a flat screen TV but it's a very good option. I do quite a few in a hotel room when it's not too noisy (Travel Fit, Slide & Glide, Boxing...) and if I need equipment, just take it with me to the gym.
Good luck and welcome to Cahte's world!

Thanks for your response blkblt! That's helpful information.

In light of your post I am thinking about purchasing an accessory so I can see Cathe's form when I'm doing chest presses at the gym.

How do you position the iPad so you can see it?

Do you use an iPad stand or foldable cover? Thanks again

Last edited:
My workout area has a 46in tv that I love. I also have a few downloads on my Ipad and use when traveling and have no problem adjusting to the smaller screen. I have a plastic stand that I bought which I prefer over the fold over case. I really enjoy working out with my Ipad and is a great option when no TV is available. I also have bluetooth headphones that I use with my Ipad that I would never be without. Makes the workout a little more intense for me.

Hi,

I used the iPad in a hotel room recenly and did Travel Fit. It was great!
If you are thinking of getting a cover, here is one that is a keyboard, and really nice cover, that lets you stand the iPad so you can view it. I put it on a dresser and it was fine...plus the keyboard works great.

Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad - Logitech

Thanks labnick - I think its a good idea to use a Bluetooth in the gym to not distract others.

Thanks for the link fox2star. I will consider the keyboard option.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.