I have never gotten Workout Blender to work - HLEP!

Gobias

Cathlete
On Tuesday, I installed workout blender for the first time. It had me auto update something called Adobe AIR and I did. I created my first blend and then pressed "create workout" and it sat at the 10% mark telling me to be patient for several hours. I finally gave up and then created several blends and set them off to the side, thinking it was just that my internet was slow and I would create them all later or at work.

I then tried to create a workout overnight and when I awoke the next morning, it was still at the 10% mark telling me to be patient. I then tried it at work, where internet is superfast and it sat at the 10% mark telling me to be patient.

Today I followed the instructions on how to fully uninstall the Cathe folder (including hidden folders, etc.) and then tried it all over again. It sat at the 10% mark for over an hour telling me to be patient.

HELP! I bought the entire Cathe library download for the sole purpose of making my own premixes, since I also own the entire DVD collection. I am able to play the Cathe downloads as-is, however, I don't need those since I have the entire DVD collection. I need to be able to create premixes.

Any ideas? I have:

Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
System Model UX31E
System Type x64-based PC
Intel Core i7-2677-M CPU @ 1.80Ghz, 1801 MHx, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Pr..
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Total Virtual memory 7.81 GB
Total Physical Memory 4.00 GB
Expansion Drive 2.72 TB

Don't know what info you need, but this is what I could find.

Hello Gobias,

Unfortunately it looks like you are running a 64 bit version of Windows, which is not supported at this time by the Workout Blender. Components of the software that we rely upon which encode the video are not yet 64 bit compatible (that's why the software freezes at 10%...it is when the encoding begins). Until those components are updated by their creators, we cannot make the Blender work under 64 bit systems. As soon as they are released, though, we are poised to update our software.

Well at least I know I am not nuts (aside from the fact I can't correctly spell "HELP" in the title...)

Curt - what is the liklihood of the components being updated to support 64 bit? I am concerned since my computer is not new and I even pulled out my previous two computers (I believe 2007 & 2009) and they were also both 64 bit. I guarantee I didn't order 64 bit on any of these 3 computers - it just automatically came with it. Meaning that 32 bit is obsolete in the computer world.

I even had IT look at my work at all 50+ computers and the server and it is all 64 bit. I was going to try to use a different computer for my downloads. I seriously ONLY bought the entire download collection for workout blender, as I have every single DVD and don't need these downloads now.

Any guess on an update would be appreciated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.