How long to download one workout?

Gobias

Cathlete
is there an average time it takes to download one cathe workout? I am downloading my first one and it keeps blinking that it will take a high 2 hrs to a low 3 hrs. It's been about 20 minutes and it's at 5%. I went out and bought an external hard drive to store it to (2.72 TB) so I know it is big enough. I'm not running anything else on my computer.

is it just that my internet is slow? I don't want it to time out. I bought the entire collection (with the 40% sale!) and am now having nightmares this will consume the rest of summer if it is taking this long.

I know my work has faster internet, but I would be doing other things on my computer from there and am worried it will get interrupted. I only get limited tries, so I'm hoping to do it right the first time.

thanks.

Are you doing it through wireless connection or are you "plugged" in? It goes so much faster (and didn't freeze for me) when I plugged it into the modem. Good luck!

Download time

The amount of time it takes to download one of our videos is totally dependent upon how fast your internet speed is. Most of the files are around 800 megs. In our office we can download a 1 hour video in 2 or 3 minutes, but we have an extremely fast internet connection. It can certainly take several hours to download a one hour video if you have a slow internet connection. As has already been mentioned, wireless is not recommended for large downloads. It's much more problematic than a wired connection.

Thank you both for the reply.

I also talked to my IT guys and they told me it would literally take me days non-stop to download with my home internet. We only have wireless. Wired internet is not offered where I live.

So I will have to take it into work sometime to let it download. It may be faster for me to hop a plane and use SNM's super fast internet. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.