Downloads for Dummies

Gobias

Cathlete
I am almost too embarrassed to ask my questions. Almost.

I am technologically challenged. I am researching the Cathe downloads/workout blender and I notice it keeps saying for iPOD, iPHONE, iTUNES. I don't have any of those. I have a verizon phone, an android tablet and a PC laptop. Can I still use the downloads and workout blender on those? I really prefer to use all of my downloads on my laptop (PC, not MAC) - can this be done?

I also notice it says I can plug my iDEVICE into my TV and play it. My workout room has a picture tube TV (you know...huge old-school tv, not flat screen) - can this still be done?

I just ordered iTUNES for Dummies from my library! But I know me - I won't even understand the most basic instructions from that book.

Any help is appreciated. Believe it or not, I spend all day on a computer and phone and hate to spend any additional moment on a device and therefore do not have iTUNES, iPOD or even facebook. And I don't tweet!

##

Hmmm...do you not want to get itunes? It really is very easy to download Cathe workouts and play them on itunes. You can do this on your PC.

I am sure others will give you additional advice, this is just a quick (potential) solution.

I am sure you will find something that will suit you - it is great having Cathe's workouts as downloads. I just got 5 today! So nice to get that immediate buyer's satisfaction. No waiting for the mail (just wait for it to download)

- sarah

Because I don't even know what iTUNES is! I assumed it was a place you purchase/store bought music and movies and then play on another iDEVICE. But since I don't own any apple products, I never looked into it.

However, it sounds by your post that I can use it to store bought music and movies and play it on my PC (maybe even my android tablet?). That is good to know.

Well, I am about to purchase a whole lot of Cathe downloads, so I had better learn fast.

Thanks for your post and if others know of a quick way I can learn how to use this, I'd appreciate it. Seriously, being on this forum is about as advanced as I get in the internet-world.:rolleyes:

Ah, I see. Itunes is free and you can just download it onto your PC

Apple

click on the download button in the upper left part of the screen.

You can burn your own cds and play them from itunes, download radio shows (called podcasts) and what you really want, play your Cathe downloads.

Maybe you could download itunes and 1 Cathe workout and see what you think.

Thanks, Macbeanur.

I downloaded iTUNES onto my PC and even set up an Apple ID account. I also watched some tutorials (hey, that is a big feat for me since normally I would have gotten frustrated and done something more interesting.)

I notice on the Apple support page it really doesn't give any instruction on Android products - only Apple products.

I can't figure out how to burn my personal CDs or DVDs onto iTUNES and can't find anything in the support. I also can't figure out how to put my iTUNES stuff onto an iPOD - can't find anything in support.

I purchased a ton of Cathe downloads last night but I notice the email says I get 3 tries and then it expires, so I am afraid to try to put Cathe into iTUNES until I can practice on something else. Any idea where the support on burning home CDs/DVDs into iTUNES is or the support on how to put on an iPOD is? (I figure it will then be the same instructions for an android tablet).

I am one step closer to the 21st century!

Hi. Once you download your workouts, go into iTunes. Click on "file". Then click "add to library". In the search, type in the name of the workout. It should show it . Click the workout, there should be a box that says "add" I think. Click that. If you go to "recently added" on left side in iTunes, it should be there. You can create playlists to organize your workouts (this is under "file").

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.