Complicated: Need feedback on making a few premixes

hiho322

Cathlete
Not sure where to post this, so I will put it on a couple of threads:

Hi! Coming back from the flu, I’ve only had time to do a few of the new XTrains (All-Out HiiTs, Cardio Leg Blast, Legs and SuperCuts) and looking forward to doing the rest. I’ve been really enjoying them. However, my wife, even though she likes them (and has done more of them than I have at this point), said that only Cardio Leg Blast seems like a really tough, rounded workout. She wants to be a big sweaty mess when she’s done, or feels like she hasn’t really worked out. She prefers not doing just one or two body parts in one workout, but something that targets the whole body. Some of the workouts that she loves are: HiiTs 40/20, Butts and Guts, To The Max, Intensity and High Reps. In each of those, there are moments when she has to push for the last few reps on some of the exercises. That's what she's looking for. Besides incorporating the Core 1 or Core 2 Bonuses from the new XTrain series, what premixes can I put together with the XTrains in order to make them more “well-rounded” and roughly an hour long? I’m happy to use the Workout Blender in order to give her the workouts she wants. She’s a heck of a lot tougher than I am, for sure!

Thanks so much,

Annie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.