Bonus workouts and 100 Rep Challenge download menu question

sparklinblueyes

Hi! First of all, I want to say I love, love, love this new series! Cathe keeps out doing herself. This is the first time I have purchased the digital downloads and I love them! I wish I purchased this format sooner. My question is, when I'm looking at the workouts on my iPad, there is no way to distinguish the bonus workouts and the 100 rep challenge workouts. They have the same picture for each one and do not say which bonus workout or which 100 rep challenge workout it is. Am I missing something? Am I making sense? Is there any way to know which bonus workout it is without actually clicking on each one? Thanks!

Hi, I have noticed this same problem in the newest version of the video player on my iPad, and it is not limited to our videos. For some reason, Apple decided to take off the descriptive text below the covers of videos in the iPad player in the newer versions of the app. If you happen to have music videos in the Video app, you'll notice that they left the descriptive text there, but for some odd reason it has been removed for everything else. I have downloaded movies from iTunes with bonus footage and have had the exact same problem that you are experiencing with our videos, and it makes an utter mess out of home videos. I don't have an answer for you right now since we are following a fairly common standard in how we use the icons for each video, and can only hope that Apple will change how it handles listing the videos. Interestingly, the iPhone/iPod version of the video app still lists them with all the descriptive text...which makes sense!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.