Announcing Cathe Downloads

SNM Videos

Administrator
Welcome to Phase #1 of our newest website (www.cathedownloads.com) with over 150 Cathe workouts for your IPod, IPhone, MP4 player, computer and Tv. and the beginning of a new era!

Our new download site features every workout Cathe has done on DVD in a digital file MP4 file format that you can easily download, transfer to an IPod or like device, and then play on your Tv. And just like our DVDs each download comes with the same Chapter Menu chapter points as all of our DVDs do. This means you can quickly and easily select where you want to go in nearly all of our digital downloads.

Another great feature of our downloads, unlike many of our DVDs, is that you can purchase individual workouts and you don’t have to purchase the workouts you don’t want. You can even purchase individual ab workouts, like Ab Circuits-No Equipment for only a few dollars or any STS individual disc for the low price of $9.97 each. Not only do we have some really great low prices for our downloads that you will love, but we also have some incredible Grand Opening specials that we will tell you about a little later in this post.

Downloading Cathe Digital videos is a simple and easy to understand process. All you have to do is first purchase your video clips from our site. We will then send you a link with instructions on how to download your files. After downloading you simply transfer your video file to your IPod, IPhone or like device. Then connect your device to your Tv and enjoy your workout.

If you’re new to downloading files from the internet onto your computer or playing downloaded videos on your computer or device, then take the time to browse our helpful PDF tutorials. Click ‘View Tutorials‘ to begin. It may seem like a lot of instructions, but that is only because we have tried to cover most of the major models of IPods and like devices in our tutorials.

Unlike our DVDs you may not transfer or resell our downloads to another person. You must agree to abide by our terms of use when purchasing our downloads. Our system will allow 3 attempts to download a file. If you are unsuccessful in 3 attempts you will need to notify customer service to reset your account and for further assistance. Only attempt to download one file at a time. Files are nearly 1 gig each, so make sure you have plenty of hard disc space on your computer. Our entire Cathe collection of 153 downloads currently totals 108 gigs.
To help launch our new site, and to show our appreciation to our Cathletes who have already purchased our DVDs, we’re offering two amazing Grand Opening specials for a limited time only:

1. Quantity Discounts
The more downloads you buy the more money you save. Purchase at least 3 downloads or more and qualify for this offer. Our quantity discounts are based on a per order basis and are as follows:

• Buy at least 3 Downloads and get 5% off
• Buy at least 8 Downloads and get 10% off
• Buy at least 15 Downloads and get 20% off
• Buy at least 25 Downloads and get 30% off
• Buy at least 40 Downloads and get 50% off

2. Own the entire library today and save over $700!
Take advantage of our amazing offer and be one of the few to own Cathe’s entire current video library for only $599. Every workout. Every exercise. We can only offer this incredible deal for a limited time-so don’t delay! - Click Here to Order

Last edited:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

It is finally here!!! I am sooooo happy!!!!! Awesome SNM and Cathe!! Thank you so much!!!

I can't wait to get started!!!!

Debbie, I saw that too! That is so cool! Now I have to go buy a bigger hard drive for my computer!

To use the workout blender software (when available) will we be using these files or will we have to purchase another type of download?

Last edited:
Wow!

I have been waiting for this for such a long time and cannot BELIEVE it's unveiled in one fell swoop! Awesome!!!!! :p Oh, how I wish I could buy that giant library!!!:D

Now that I have poked around a bit...

Great site!!

I love the way this site operates and looks. Very easy to use and navigate. Now I will be able to easily refer people to Cathe's workouts. That is so cool!

Thanks for the instructions for the iPod and iTunes. I can't wait to give this a try.

Great job on the design. I like that there are previews too.

Awesome job! Very excited!

People at the gym always ask about my workouts. I brought in my portable DVD player last Saturday and I was doing Body Max 2 and Kick Max in the aerobics room. It will be nice to be able to do these workouts with my iPod attached to me instead of propping up my dvd player on a stack of chairs! AND I could do STS and follow along too with some visuals to help! YAY!

I showed the trainers the DVD and I told them that this is where I go for workouts. They always tell me I am the hardest worker at the gym! Now they know why. I tell everybody to check out your videos and they will get the best workouts.

You are a gem Cathe - thanks again!

SNM -

What will the regular price for the entire download collection be once the special is over?

Oh, I am so excited by this! But now I need to figure out how to have things that I play on my computer show up on my tv! This is fantastic news!

And shock cardio starts filming next week.

What a great day this is! Thanks Cathe and team! As always you guys are amazing!

More than likely we will discontinue the "entire download offer special" once the Grand Opening special is over.

Hey Curtis!

I was just wondering if these downloads work on the iPad? Also, was wondering if the volume on an iPad is loud enough to play music in an aerobics class? Thanks for any info. (I want the iPad 3G bad!)

iPad

Yes, our downloads will work on an iPad. We actually have an iPad here at the office that we've been testing on. The volume on an iPad can be easily heard from a distance of about 6 feet, but I don't think it would be loud enough for an aerobic class without external speakers. An iPad does have a headphone jack that you could use to plug into external speakers or hook up to a stereo system which will be plenty loud enough.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.