Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

XTrain workout cards for Legs

This is a discussion on XTrain workout cards for Legs within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I checked out the workout cards for XTrain off the calendar but it's all upper body. Will there be a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SNM Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Catheite
shoegoddess's Profile Fields

Default XTrain workout cards for Legs

I checked out the workout cards for XTrain off the calendar but it's all upper body. Will there be a printable workout card with our suggested weights for Discs 5 & 6 for legs?

Cindy
Old 02-25-2013, 12:36 PM

Default XTrain Workout Cards?

What do you mean you checked out the workout cards off the calendar? I can't find any workout card options on the calendar when I download my Xtrain rotations, even when I follow the directions in my XTrain "print a workout card" instruction book to the tee. How did you find the workout cards, and how can I access them?
Old 03-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Catheite
KC5689's Profile Fields

I was wondering the same thing. But, I just looked in the Xtrain User's Guide and it doesn't list 1RM % for the leg w/o like the upper body so I don't think they'll be any w/o cards.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Default XTrain Lower Body workouts.

There really isn't a need for a workout card for the XTrain lower body workouts. We only use 1RM testing for the Upper Body workouts and for the lower body workouts you pretty much use the same weight for most of the exercises. So, there just really isn't a need to use a workout card for the XTrain lower body workouts.

In Xtrain your body weight is the main form of resistance for the lower body exercises, not dumbbells. We don't want you overdoing 1RM testing. Use it where it makes sense, but don't over do it.
soozies likes this.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Default Xtrain Workout Cards Now Working

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiault View Post
What do you mean you checked out the workout cards off the calendar? I can't find any workout card options on the calendar when I download my Xtrain rotations, even when I follow the directions in my XTrain "print a workout card" instruction book to the tee. How did you find the workout cards, and how can I access them?
More than likely you tried to view the workout cards before we had everything finished. Try again and you should see the workout cards now. We still have a few tweaks to make, but we're almost done.