Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

Xtrain ordered!

This is a discussion on Xtrain ordered! within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I just ordered Xtrain and I'm so excited!!! I'm ready to get started with the 90 day program. But I'm ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jenniferlove
  • 1 Post By gemini3222
  • 1 Post By Mare145

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 08:23 PM

Default Xtrain ordered!

I just ordered Xtrain and I'm so excited!!! I'm ready to get started with the 90 day program. But I'm just a little nervous because I'm a Cathe novice and I know she is a beast on this series. Are there any some what beginners out there who are having success with the program?
Old 02-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Cathlete
Jenniferlove's Profile Fields

Congratulations!
I'm sure you'll do great!
Remember to not force your body to do anything it's not ready to do.
Check back in and let everyone know how you're doing!
Nanbo likes this.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Hi!
Please come back and tell us what you think, and how ur doing! I love hearing reviews even if i know what the wo r, its like it reguvenates me to do the wo even more!
Old 02-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Cathlete
Nanbo's Profile Fields

Way to go! Get ready to become a better you!!!!

STS 3.5 Month Graduate! July 23, 2012
Old 02-12-2013, 08:00 AM

It's here, it's here!!! I'm so excited!! I need to purchase a step with raisers and I'll be ready to start. I will keep you posted!
Jenniferlove likes this.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Catheite
Mare145's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini3222 View Post
It's here, it's here!!! I'm so excited!! I need to purchase a step with raisers and I'll be ready to start. I will keep you posted!
You're going to love it! The Tabatacise is the most difficult, for me at least, but the GREAT news is you don't have to do all of them Use the premix menu for this one because you can pick what you want!
Jenniferlove likes this.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare145 View Post
You're going to love it! The Tabatacise is the most difficult, for me at least, but the GREAT news is you don't have to do all of them Use the premix menu for this one because you can pick what you want!
That was the first video I took a look at and wow! I think I'm going to dread it but I think I will love it when it's all said and done. I'm so excited to get started. I have about 50 lbs to lose so I'm hoping to lose about 15-20 during the 90 day program.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Cathlete

Oh, so when will u b getting your step? I cant wait to hear what you think. And remember when u start the cardio, since u r new, pause it or just rest a few seconds and then get back at it, it will still get u in shape. Stick to the rotation because week five u may feel like u want more well by 6 week there is another new cardio u will get to do tabata then supercuts! So dont do supercuts or tabata yet! Wait til it comes up on the rotation so it keeps it more intresting and keeps it feeling new.

Last edited by ReneePruitt; 02-12-2013 at 11:07 AM..
Old 02-12-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneePruitt View Post
Oh, so when will u b getting your step? I cant wait to hear what you think. And remember when u start the cardio, since u r new, pause it or just rest a few seconds and then get back at it, it will still get u in shape. Stick to the rotation because week five u may feel like u want more well by 6 week there is another new cardio u will get to do tabata then supercuts! So dont do supercuts or tabata yet! Wait til it comes up on the rotation so it keeps it more intresting and keeps it feeling new.
I'm going to get the step this weekend in preparation for Monday. I was so happy to see it in the mail. I've viewed most of the dvds already and so far I am more than impressed with this series. I was thinking of adding some extra cardio in, but I think I'll stick the rotation for the first 90 days without deviation. I may have to change the leg day around; I work out in the morning before work so I'm not sure if I have 80 mins for that routine. I may swap it for Saturday.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Cathlete

Maybe like i did i planned it so leg day fell on a satursay or sunday. It is,80 min only thr first three weeks i think and it worked out, i started the rotation on a tues so that every sat legs fell right in there! Maybe that will help?

Last edited by ReneePruitt; 02-12-2013 at 03:13 PM..