X10 Low Impact review

Cruncholi

Cathlete
X10-low impact review I did X 10 low impact after a full body weight workout. Music in a workout video usually does not change my opinion of the video. However, I am really loving the music in this workout series. X 10 low impact has a remix of Aerosmith's Walk This Way and it is really motivating! This workout nearly killed my lower body. I had already lifted heavy for lower body, and this was like the icing on the cake. It features various low impact moves such as puddle jumpers, deep lunges, and air squats. There is a section toward the end with discs. This is such a challenge. I was sweating hard after just this one section of X 10! Awesome job Cathe!!

Agree, this one is a great leg workout (similar on the leg-burn scale to the floor section of XTrain's AOLIHiiT)

I paired it today with the fat-burning one and wow! I felt really worked out. X-10 is great! I'm so thankful for another great low impact workout.

Loved this! This morning I did XTrain Legs followed by X10 Low Impact. As I was doing the X10 warmup I thought that there was no way I was going to be able to continue, my legs were so tired! As soon as the Aerosmith remake came on I got my second wind, big time! With a big smile I turned the volume up and away I went through to the end on shaky legs. It. Was. Awesome. And I can't believe I did it. Cathe is the best!

Does anyone else have a laugh when the sound alike , " Walk this Way ", comes on ? I really love it but cracks me up too !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.