Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

X-TRAIN UK orders

This is a discussion on X-TRAIN UK orders within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Still waiting in the Midlands too. These charges aren't good they kind of make the pre order deal seem not ...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Catheite
capricorngirl's Profile Fields

Still waiting in the Midlands too. These charges aren't good they kind of make the pre order deal seem not such a good saving. The import charges are ridiculous!

Anna
Old 01-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Cathlete
nckfitheart2009's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricorngirl View Post
Still waiting in the Midlands too. These charges aren't good they kind of make the pre order deal seem not such a good saving. The import charges are ridiculous!

Anna
The most ridiculous fact is those charges include £ 8 so called "handling charges" Public sector handling charges!!!! for doing what exactly. That is roberry

Fitness is not about being better than someone
else. It's about being better than you used to be.

======================================

Nathalie

Last edited by nckfitheart2009; 01-22-2013 at 05:43 AM..
Old 01-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Cathlete
Pippadog1's Profile Fields

Still nothing. I'm getting fed up now. This is silly. Whats the point in preordering if it takes weeks to come and I'm done with excessive custom's charges.

Laura
Old 01-22-2013, 02:10 AM

Feb up waiting too Laura. Last pre-order for me. Mary's DVD's usually arrive in little more than a week and I've never had to pay customs....can't understand why Cathe's takes so long!

Working my way through a Les Mills Combat rotation (dvd's from Mary!) it's great for working off the frustration of waiting

Hope Mr Postie arrives this week!
Susan
Old 01-22-2013, 02:59 AM
Catheite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippadog1 View Post
Still nothing. I'm getting fed up now. This is silly. Whats the point in preordering if it takes weeks to come and I'm done with excessive custom's charges.

Laura
I'm still waiting too and getting fed up. The weather could of delayed things?
Old 01-22-2013, 03:31 AM
Catheite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBW View Post
Feb up waiting too Laura. Last pre-order for me. Mary's DVD's usually arrive in little more than a week and I've never had to pay customs....can't understand why Cathe's takes so long!

Working my way through a Les Mills Combat rotation (dvd's from Mary!) it's great for working off the frustration of waiting

Hope Mr Postie arrives this week!
Susan
Susan, are Les Mills dvds multi region?
Old 01-22-2013, 04:38 AM

Yep, Les Mills are multi region - love these workouts, especially when the music is pumped!
capricorngirl likes this.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:41 AM
Cathlete
nckfitheart2009's Profile Fields

Hello Ladies,

I feel for you all ladies....
I collected mine last Saturday with charges...I believe your parcels are being delayed by customs. Ladies hang in there, You won't wait too long. I can sympathize with you on this. You probably had all plan made, rotation set up ready for a ride grrrrr :-/

I reckon it may cause frustration, reading everyone having fun riding while you can not take part of reviews grrrr.

Hi Susan, Very good idea to release frustration embarking on Less mill combat.Please post some feedback. Is it really worth paying all that money? I am not very keen on BB products because of their marketing approach...A workout does not have to be tried out on Hollywood star to be effective!!

P90X is now on Argos, for BB enthusiast

Has anyone in London received their parcel yet?

Hope your train arrive as soon as possible.

All the very best everyone

Fitness is not about being better than someone
else. It's about being better than you used to be.

======================================

Nathalie

Last edited by nckfitheart2009; 01-22-2013 at 11:54 AM..
Old 01-22-2013, 11:02 AM
Cathlete

Ladies, I live in the States. The USPS is having issues right now. They're usually reliable, but in the past month I have had multiple packages take as long as two weeks to arrive. Some of the packages were shipped a few states away from me. When I checked the tracking the local post office simply held the packages until they were ready to ship.

I really don't understand why so many countries still charge customs fees/taxes for low cost goods.

Hope X-train arrives very soon for all of you.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:44 AM
Cathlete
Pippadog1's Profile Fields

Well still waiting. The postman came today with a load of stuff. Some dvds from total fitness that I ordered a week ago and also some stuff I traded on video fitness. All from US. I asked if there was anything waiting from customs and the postman said that was all that was at the depot. So still no Cathe and no sign of customs.

I now vow never ever to order a preorder from Cathe again. I can not for the life of me understand whats going on. I will wait until the end of January and if nothing I will contact customer services and ask for a refund. I am desperate to start Xtrain and I wish I'd just ordered from Mary.

Laura