Wow, we are almost halfway done....

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Just stopping in to say that we are almost halfway done with the Shock Cardio orders. Who knows, by the time we update you again tonight, we may make it to that halfway point.

This is a great pace and we are moving way faster than we originally thought. Plus we have a SUPER assembly line of cardio elves in both shipping rooms and they are getting the workout of their lives tonight.

Ok, time to get back to business. Just wanted to pop in and share the excitement for now. Again, be on the lookout late tonight for another update.

Cathe

Thanks for checking in! Those cardio elves are amazing. Definitely earning some candy canes this year. :)

You're amazing. See, all that endurance from your videos carries over into your business practices as well! Thanks to you (and major props to Sony, too) for such a quick turnaround. I just watched the clips and boy, oh, boy am I excited for this series!!!!! :) Thanks for being the best at what you do, Cathe!!!

Great I watched all the clips and I have to say that I'm really excited to receive my dvds. I had no doubt: I did always did the right thing with preordering, Cathe you are certainty.
Good work thank you
Ciao

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.