well has anyone done a workout yet?!?!?

cb1924

Cathlete
DO TELL!!!! I am very impatiently waiting for reviews. I should be getting mine tomorrow, so I will be doing one tomorrow night. I think I will do one of the HIIT ones first. Can't wait!!

chrissy

I can't remember who posted it but I don't know how you can have the box in your hands and not open up and try them until Christmas. You have a lot of restraint:eek:. Something I will not posess when it comes to getting these workouts.:confused:.

Hi, Chrissy! Can't wait for everyone to receive their DVDs so they can share in the excitement.
The combination of the N'oreaster this weekend and Christmas preparation haven't left me with much time to do/preview the new workouts. I did MMA Fusion this morning and really liked it. The moves were unique and time flew by. The first 30 minutes are a warmup and then three sets of combo/drill moves, then the last 20 minutes are conditioning drills and a stretch.
I look forward to doing this one again -- after I've gone through the rest of them.
I think I'll do Circuit Blast tomorrow. I just saw the clips and it looks great!

Does the set come with a suggested rotation/guide (like STS ot Beachbody workouts)?

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but w/snow & ice not sure if it'll be delayed....
So excited!

I did HIIT 40/20 this AM, followed by a 'walk thru' of Athletic Step. YIKES on the HIIT! It's tough, but fun and moves SO fast that it's over before you know it. The way Cathe split up the 16 intervals also really helps keep you moving....for instance, the 4th interval is the split jumps one one leg (left or right in the front) then the 1 minute break and you KNOW you just can't stop there without doing the other leg front, and that's interval 5 so then you figure you may as well do 6,7 and 8 till the next 1 minute break. lol It's a goodie. AS is fun and very easy to pick up.

I'm doing Step Moves tomorrow and can't wait!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.