UPDATED Cathe Compendium (premix list, weight worksheets)

jag2

Hi everyone!

I'm sharing this in a few forums so no one misses it.

I haven't been here much in last year or so, but I wanted to come back and share my updated Cathe Compendium. It has almost all of her workouts listed with times, premixes, caloric expenditure (from the Workout Manager) and weight worksheets.

I have a (non-fitness related) blog where you can download the 97-page compendium or just get the worksheets for the new workouts.

I hope you'll stop by!

Here's the link:

Fitness - The Measured Mom

Anna

Wow, thanks so much Anna!! I use your old one regularly, and am thrilled there is an update!

-Stephanie

Anna -

Since you haven't been around, you probably haven't seen the many times your compendium has been referenced and shared, and how many times you have been thanked for creating and sharing this. There are many Cathletes who are truly grateful, including me!

Thanks so much. I, too, use your original version all the time. I will load up the printer and crank it out.

This is such a fantastic resource - thank you for putting it together! I hope you don't mind if I ask a question: did you make the list in a program like Excel? I'm asking because it would be amazing to be able to sort the list by things like calories burned, type of workout, etc. The search function in the pdf works pretty well, of course, but I couldn't help fantasizing about all the ways I could pull out information for rotations from your compendium. Thanks again!

Lurdes

Time to buy some more paper - gotta print this off! Thanks for the update, have used my old one so much (and written stuff on it) that I needed a new one anyway :)

Updated Cathe Compendium

Thanks so much Anna! I don't know how I've missed this since October but what an eye opener! Certainly makes a case for circuit training and explains why my extra pounds are shedding!

Thanks!

Susan:)

Thanks so much for the update!! Such a great resource! Really appreciate the time and effort you've put into it.

This is such a great resource! I use your older version all the time. Would you be willing to share an editable version of this? The older version I have is a Word document. I like being able to plug in my own estimated calorie burn and occasional notes. Thank you!

This is such a great resource! I use your older version all the time. Would you be willing to share an editable version of this? The older version I have is a Word document. I like being able to plug in my own estimated calorie burn and occasional notes. Thank you!

Sent you a PM regarding this.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.