Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

turbo Barre

This is a discussion on turbo Barre within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; What is a turbo barre/turbo tower? I didn't see it on Cathe.com Eva...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Catheite

Default turbo Barre

What is a turbo barre/turbo tower? I didn't see it on Cathe.com
Eva
Old 05-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Catheite

Hi Emvolkin,
I think it is the STS push pull tower. Cathe also uses this in her lower body blast WO. It has many uses and can sub for a true barre.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:12 AM
Cathlete
DebbieH's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by emvolkin
What is a turbo barre/turbo tower? I didn't see it on Cathe.com
Eva
Turbo Barre is the name of her new workout coming out and the Turbo Tower is the piece of equipment they designed which can be used as a weight rack over your bench or stand behind it and use it as a barre. Go to the "Shop Cathe" tab to see the Turbo Tower. It's a great piece!
Old 05-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Cathlete
DebbieH's Profile Fields

Default Eva!

Here is a pic of the Turbo Tower and they are running a special on it this month!

Featured Accessory

Use Coupon Code SAVE15: This month you can save 15% off any of our Fitness by Cathe Accessories like Cathe's Turbo Tower which improves your ability to do pull ups, bench presses and stretching, but hurry this special is for a limited time only. Use coupon code "SAVE15" when prompted and save 15% off the regular price... Learn More
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TurboTower.jpg (5.5 KB, 13 views)
Old 05-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Catheite

I actually have this piece of equipment, but I thought it was called a push/pull tower. I use it in her STS strength. It will be interesting to see a low impact cardio workout using this.
Eva
Old 05-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Cathlete
DebbieH's Profile Fields

Default Eva!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emvolkin View Post
I actually have this piece of equipment, but I thought it was called a push/pull tower. I use it in her STS strength. It will be interesting to see a low impact cardio workout using this.
Eva
I've heard it called both...I can't wait to see what she comes up with too. I love my Tower!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Cathlete
Zbridget's Profile Fields

Can you break it down & store it? I cannot keep it in my living room- and I have most of my fitness equipment stashed behind furniture around my living room, my ball is in the laundry room, wondering how I would hide & move this
Old 05-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Cathlete
DebbieH's Profile Fields

Well, maybe you can use it in your laundry room to hang clothes on as they come out of the dryer??? Just so it doesn't STAY in the laundry room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbridget View Post
Can you break it down & store it? I cannot keep it in my living room- and I have most of my fitness equipment stashed behind furniture around my living room, my ball is in the laundry room, wondering how I would hide & move this
Old 05-10-2011, 04:05 PM
kkvls2004's Profile Fields

Yes, I keep mine broken down in 2 pieces and stored against a wall when not in use. It doesn't get totally flat but could probably be stored under a bed, for example. You just take some pins out and it comes right apart.