STS Full Body discoveries

Dela

Cathlete
So I noticed a couple of things today with STS, first, when I did the premix no bonus not abs, they gave weight suggestions, but when I did the full workout today as is, they don't give weight suggestions.

And second, I previewed the Compound Only premix, and there are different exercises in that one than in the full workout. I thought that was kind of cool, it keeps it fresh and much more like a whole new workout.

And as an aside, I did not even think to look for the STS full body workout card to get my actual weights, thanks to the other thread that mentioned this!

I did the full workout Wednesday, and noticed something.....my hiney hurt for like a day and a half!.......:eek:

ha! take that she said!

So I noticed a couple of things today with STS, first, when I did the premix no bonus not abs, they gave weight suggestions, but when I did the full workout today as is, they don't give weight suggestions.

And second, I previewed the Compound Only premix, and there are different exercises in that one than in the full workout. I thought that was kind of cool, it keeps it fresh and much more like a whole new workout.

And as an aside, I did not even think to look for the STS full body workout card to get my actual weights, thanks to the other thread that mentioned this!

I don't think we give weight selections in either the main program or the premixes. The "premix no bonus not abs" uses the exact same footage as the main program, but doesn't include the "Bonus Burns" or Abs.

I don't think we give weight selections in either the main program or the premixes. The "premix no bonus not abs" uses the exact same footage as the main program, but doesn't include the "Bonus Burns" or Abs.

Ohhh, maybe I was confusing high reps with this dvd? LOL, I definitely would not doubt this is exactly what I did.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.