Stretching - Will you include a workout in the new series?

Should a stretching workout be included in STS Cardio?

• Yes

Votes: 77 87.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters
I would also like to have different stretch about 10 min in different disc targeting the area that disc is working on. Instead of like STS strength one, all stretch will be the same in each disc.

I love, love STS strength so far. I am going to be in M2 week 3 tomorrow. The only thing I feel lack of is muscle group targeting stretch. Since I started to lift heavy, never lift so heavy before, I feel a big need to stretch out in the muscle groups I worked that day.

Thanks, Cathy.

I prefer having the longer stretches after each workout as opposed to how it is on STS :). Somehow I just never have the time to add a 15 minute stretch after each STS disc. I also prefer to have a bit more variety to keep myself interested ;).

I agree on the variety aspect. I too like variety in my stretches. Everything else is brand new and interesting - then you get to the stretch that you have done over and over again.

I agree. I prefer individual stretches instead as STS always the same strech.. its very good, but after some uses, it gets boring

I also prefer individual stretches. I enjoy variety. Even though I enjoyed the STS extended stretch, half way through meso two, I grew tired of it and used alternative stretches.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.