Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

So, what is your fav Xtrain workout?

This is a discussion on So, what is your fav Xtrain workout? within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Renee I love your hair color and cut! The bangs suit you very well . Very pretty avatar . I ...

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 05:56 PM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

Renee
I love your hair color and cut! The bangs suit you very well . Very pretty avatar .

I love Burn Sets and the 100RC's the best!!! Super Cuts coming in at a close 3rd .

Natasha
Old 01-28-2013, 06:20 PM
Cathlete
exercise-lover's Profile Fields

I really love the UB premix in Burn Sets for Weights and All Out for cardio. I'm so glad to have these workouts.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Catheite
michefit's Profile Fields

Hard Strikes is really growing on me- it is a great stress reliever without being killer hard- just plain fun cardio.
I also really like the Legs - I didn't think I would because the weights are so light and the standing is short - but this is actually what I really like about it. It had no dread factor and I feel really sculpted by the end. I enjoy all the other workouts as well- it is great to have a system with varying intensity.
I really appreciate that the upper body workouts can be done in less than 40 minutes or so and they really move and so I feel that there is no time wasted.
A great series!
mini-natty likes this.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:50 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini-natty View Post
Renee
I love your hair color and cut! The bangs suit you very well . Very pretty avatar .

I love Burn Sets and the 100RC's the best!!! Super Cuts coming in at a close 3rd .

Natasha
Wow thank you lol that means alot to me, ii needed to hear that!
mini-natty likes this.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:57 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

I usualy dont like one or two in a series but i tell ya i really cannot say that about this series. I am hoping she will do more weight wo that are like this, no barbell! If i could have suggested anything for it to be even more perfect would have been an 11th dvd in the series, that is step aerobics with this awesome music she used, and add rod stewart vocals! i know i got it bad for the older music. Lol
Jane Royse likes this.

Last edited by ReneePruitt; 01-28-2013 at 09:03 PM..
Old 01-29-2013, 05:41 AM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneePruitt View Post
I usualy dont like one or two in a series but i tell ya i really cannot say that about this series. I am hoping she will do more weight wo that are like this, no barbell! If i could have suggested anything for it to be even more perfect would have been an 11th dvd in the series, that is step aerobics with this awesome music she used, and add rod stewart vocals! i know i got it bad for the older music. Lol
ITA *sigh*. I'm a little disappointed there were no complex-step w/o's . Oh well, perhaps the next pre-order .
Jane Royse likes this.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:35 PM
Catheite
missw716's Profile Fields

My favorites are cardio leg blast and supercuts. Love supercuts!! I wish there had been a step workout as well, but they've been saying for a while now that stepping isn't as popular as it used to be, so maybe that's why. I wish she would make some more intense step work outs. That's how I started with Cathe in the first place, and it doesn't even feel like exercise.
mini-natty likes this.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:44 PM

It's tough to choose because I'm loving them all and truly appreciating the way they all work together (and all the planning that went into making that happen!)

But Cardio Leg Blast is in the lead. It's fun, challenging and efficient. I really feel like it counts for both a cardio and a lower body workout.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:39 PM

It is difficult to pick just one. I really love the burn sets for strength...the time just seems to fly and my muscles are really pumped afterward. I know that I have hit them hard. For cardio/metabolic conditioning...probably Hard Strikes and Supercuts. Really like this one! But I do love them all. And it's funny, I never want to do the Legs workout but when I am actually doing it, I'm berating myself cause it's a fantastic workout. I don't know what my problem is except that I haven't lived without DOMS since I began this program.

Vicky
mini-natty likes this.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Cathlete
LovingLife's Profile Fields

I love them all, but the instant "this is going to be a favorite!" response came when I did Cardio Leg Blast. It's fantastic!