Shock Cardio update - 12-16-09

SNM Videos

Administrator
We're now entering what we call the "shipping process" for all presale orders. We have now locked all orders and no further changes can be made. This is necessary so that we can start to print shipping labels and divide packing slips into the various teams that will pack your order.

We have 4 production lines set to go and all hands will be on deck through the weekend to help ship you your DVDs as quickly as possible. I don't know if it is possible, but we hope to finish shipping all presale orders by the end of Monday.

We have already picked up our first truckload of DVDs from SONY today and now have 4 titles in stock. We're currently scheduled to receive the rest of our titles from SONY late tomorrow. There is a possibility that shipping could begin tomorrow if SONY gets done early, but Friday looks more likely as the day we will begin shipping your Shock Cardio DVDs.

FYI: Customer service will be slow to respond to questions during the shipping process phase as everyone will be helping to ship all of the DVDs.

I have this dream.... it is actually a wish... that Cathe would personaly authograph my invoice......
I've never met Cathe in person :(
sigh...
That would be so terrific.....

Good luck and hope everything goes smoothly while packing and preparing for shipping! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to make these good things happen! I appreciate it all!

Just curious - how many orders do you guys have to get out?
I am # 3309 :confused: so far on the list.

Thanks for putting in the time to get these out to us all!
Merry CHRISTmas to you all! :D

Tami - I think in the past the actually pre-order number didn't mean that was the number of people who had pre-ordered, it was just the next order number in line. Including regular orders. Hope that's the case! ;)

Very exciting - these will arrive just in time for me to start my holiday vacation and restart my exercise regimen. Hooray!!

Tami - I think in the past the actually pre-order number didn't mean that was the number of people who had pre-ordered, it was just the next order number in line. Including regular orders. Hope that's the case! ;)

I'm invoice #3. I think those are the actual number of pre-orders.
Go Cathe!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.