Shipping option clarification for STS Cardio

hedy

At the risk of being skewered for asking a question during this busy time I am trying to get an answer from Cathe customer service regarding the shipping of STS Cardio.

I am fairly certain that the shipping I chose was USPS 1st Class. I was thinking that the timeframe for delivery, assuming one was 1st Class and the other UPS, was similar with the possibility of a Saturday delivery which USPS would do but is not a UPS option.

Anyway, it is being said that USPS 1st Class is not being used but rather USPS Parcel post which I know I did not choose because the time difference in delivery is quite substantial.

I have put in a customer service ticket to get clarification on this issue and to determine the shipping and/or change it should USPS shipping have changed from 1st class to parcel post.

Thank you for your help. I do know you are busy.

Hedy

Hedy - thanks for asking for clarification. I was wondering this as well. The type of shipping isn't listed on my invoice but I think, after some discussion, I also chose USPS 1st class.

Carrie

I just came here to ask the same question. I also paid for USPS First Class because that is usually very quick. Parcel can take up to 3 weeks to some areas which is not acceptable.

At the risk of being skewered for asking a question during this busy time I am trying to get an answer from Cathe customer service regarding the shipping of STS Cardio.

I am fairly certain that the shipping I chose was USPS 1st Class. I was thinking that the timeframe for delivery, assuming one was 1st Class and the other UPS, was similar with the possibility of a Saturday delivery which USPS would do but is not a UPS option.

Anyway, it is being said that USPS 1st Class is not being used but rather USPS Parcel post which I know I did not choose because the time difference in delivery is quite substantial.

I have put in a customer service ticket to get clarification on this issue and to determine the shipping and/or change it should USPS shipping have changed from 1st class to parcel post.

Thank you for your help. I do know you are busy.

Hedy

We don't ship by parcel post. We either ship by First Class or by Priority mail if the package exceeds the first class weight limit.

We don't ship by parcel post. We either ship by First Class or by Priority mail if the package exceeds the first class weight limit.

Maybe the reason I didn't get a shipping confirmation, is that possibly I chose the USPS option. So, I looked around for shipping times.

According to the usps chart, first class and priority might only take 1-3 days. That sounds good to me :D. We'll see how that goes and if this 1-3 day estimate is good going to Oregon!!

http://www.usps.com/prices/welcome.htm?from=home_shipstartfinish&page=compareservices

Domestic Prices
Domestic ServiceAverage Delivery TimeStarting PricePricing FactorsExpress Mail®Overnight, most locationsFrom $13.05Prices based on weight and distance
Flat rate envelope available!
Priority Mail®1 - 3 daysFrom $4.95Prices based on weight and distance
Flat rate options available!
First-Class Mail®1 - 3 daysFrom $0.44Prices based on weight and shapeParcel Post®2 - 8 daysFrom $4.90Prices based on weight and distanceMedia Mail®2 - 8 daysFrom $2.38Prices based on weight (content restrictions apply)Library Mail2 - 8 daysFrom $2.26Prices based on weight (content restrictions apply)
http://picasaweb.google.com/llpeake/Bibiche_40th_surprise?feat=directlink

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.