Rockout Knockout says it all!

carolmcf

Cathlete
I have done this workout 4 times now. The first two times I was lost learning some of the routines and did not think the workout was very intense. Now I know the routines and have to say that this is the most continuously intense kickbox workout that Cathe has done for me anyway. Plus it is great fun and I LOVE the music!!!
Cast did a great job too.

Carol - I did this one yesterday for the first time, and I have to agree with you. I loved it! The music is great, too!

I've also done this one 4 times now. 2 times the extreme and the other 2 times, different timesaver premixes. It took me by the 2nd time to really get into the moves. I was really sweating each time after that, even with the timesaver premixes. I love this cardio workout. I'm sure I'm one of the few that likes this better than X10. I love that one too, but I truely love Cathe's kickbox, boxing workouts. Today, I did all 3 of her heavy bag bonuses from MMA Boxing, Hardstrikes Tabata, and the new rockout knockout heavy bags. I loved it!!!!!!!

Loving Rockout Knockout, have done it 3 times now and it gets more awesome each time, looking forward to round 4:p:D

Brigitte:)

I totally agree that this one improves on knowing. I've taken to wearing very light weighted gloves when they just have their hands wrapped - and that increases the shoulder endurance somewhat ;)

I have to say I still love this one!! I have done it so many times now different premixes and as is and bonus and alternate with hard strikes and jogging and whole body weight workout in between my cardio days and a short premix after I did weight training. I lost five pounds without trying. Of course I do think I am eating less just because I am not feeling like eating alot lately. But anyway this workout is just fun it and HS makes me smile.

This one gets better every time I use it. Yesterday I did the scrambled premix. You do not need a heavy bag to still get a great workout in, during the heavy bag portion. This is my favorite Cathe kickboxing since KPC. Love the music too! :)

I use 1lb weighted gloves for the entire workout. Love the shoulder burn!

Last edited:
I just got done doing this one for a 5th time today. I do not make any mistakes now on the combos, so now I am still sweating because I'm hitting it harder. I too love this one the most out of all the new dvds. The time flys by and before you know it, an hour has gone by and you are done. I just cannot seem to get enough out of these new workouts!!!

Another lover of ROKO. I did it again yesterday and my upper body feels it today. I burned 848 calories and I enjoyed all the combos. THis was my second time doing, so I was able to put my all into it. I loved how everyone had slightly different forms, but Amanda looked like she was punching the hardest. Sometimes I punched like Amanda, sometimes like Margo - not as hard. But, it is a fav now.

For those who have done the punching bag sections-can they be done without a bag? I've never even looked at them since I don't have a bag and in the rotation I'm doing it says to do the premix with the bag. Thanks for any input.

Beth

Beth yes you can do it with out the bag. I think just keep punching like u r punching someone and it will still be good! It is fun! The combos is easy to follow once u get the rhythm so u can give it all u got and the music is fun as well!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.