Rockout Knockout music

taterkc

Cathlete
I LOVE the Flo Rida remix on this!!! I picked this workout tonight just so I could hear it and "dance" (ie punch and kick)! :)

I agree with you about the music. I think that's why it's my fav. of the new cardio workouts. I also think the music in Hardstrikes, Tabatacise, & Intentsity are the reasons why I keep going back to those workouts. I think it adds to the fun factor. There are other Cathe workouts too that I enjoy the music, but these are at the top of my list. Keep them coming Cathe!!!!!

Kim

I agree with you about the music. I think that's why it's my fav. of the new cardio workouts. I also think the music in Hardstrikes, Tabatacise, & Intentsity are the reasons why I keep going back to those workouts. I think it adds to the fun factor. There are other Cathe workouts too that I enjoy the music, but these are at the top of my list. Keep them coming Cathe!!!!!

Kim

I agree! I love the music in all the new workouts, and creating, to the max crossfire, and body blast workouts, and low impact circuit body max 2 !! That is why I keep going to Cathe !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.