Regular price of Shock Cardio Series?

UnstrungHarp

Cathlete
I am wondering if anyone knows how to find the regular price of all the Shock Cardio DVDs. Since the pre-sale has ended but the DVDs aren't 100% ready to ship yet, I can't find a page that shows ordering information. I remember seeing the regular price on the pre-order page but now the pre-order page is gone, and I forgot what the prices were.

The timing of the release of SCS just didn't work out for me to pre-order, since I never know exactly what I'm getting as a gift for Christmas ahead of time! Since I mentioned the series to my husband and my parents, I was afraid to do the pre-order myself. But, if I don't get SCS, I'm definitely buying it anyway ASAP after Christmas because my Insanity rotation is almost over. :) So, I just want to know what the total cost will be for the whole set including Travel Fit.

Thanks for any help!

The price listed on the pre-order page for the entire set (including Travel Fit) is $198.91 plus S&H. I don't know if that will change, but count on spending over $200 for it.

Wow. To be safe, I guess I should have pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago and just not mentioned it to anyone as a gift idea! :(

Thanks for the info, though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.