Question about purchasing DVD and/or download

Vrobinson

Cathlete
On Cathe's last pre-order I purchased the DVD's and downloads. I am not computer savvy and have not even downloaded those workouts yet. I am now wondering if I should purchase the downloads with the new pre-sale or am I just wasting my money. Do most people use their DVD's as opposed to their downloads? Is it easy to create your own workouts in the blender? Any thoughts appreciated.

So I'm having the same thoughts on this series. Xtrain I ordered the DVDs and the downloads. I love mixing parts of these in the Blender and putting them on my ipod or tablet for on-the-go convenience. But with the next set I only ordered the DVDs (because Step workouts I only do in front of the TV). I was happy with that since it turned out the last series didn't have the same detailed chaptering that Xtrain did. But I wish I had at least Rockout and FlexTrain "to go". So now I'm trying to decide how to order the next set. DVDs only? Downloads only? Both? I wish I knew how the chaptering would be with this new series. Hoping its more like Xtrain!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.