Premix request for Ripped/Hiit

bethj

Cathlete
Please make premixes on the lower body weights dvd and the lower body/circuit Hiit DVD for wts only and cardio only like you did on the Cardio leg blast. I have found those to be very useful since I can't do plyo and heavy leg weights on the same day without my knees hurting, but I can do plyo one day and leg weights the next day. Please pretty please!!!
Beth

I agree!

I'd also love the same type of premix on the upperbody workouts. Plus a total body premix of both the heavy weights and the circuit weights would be awesome! Sometimes it's tough to fit in splits during the week and you just want to do one heavy total body and one lighter heavy body. Thanks for listening!

I am really hoping for a total UB premix of the two UB workouts. I know they will be on two separate DVDs, but in 4DS there's a total UB premix made of all the UB splits from the two different DVDs. I sure hope there's a full one (can even be an hour and a half -- don't care) and a time saver one. Please consider this request! Thanks.

I am really hoping for a total UB premix of the two UB workouts. I know they will be on two separate DVDs, but in 4DS there's a total UB premix made of all the UB splits from the two different DVDs. I sure hope there's a full one (can even be an hour and a half -- don't care) and a time saver one. Please consider this request! Thanks.

I completely agree with this request!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.