Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

Pre-Order Cathe’s New XTRAIN Workout Series

This is a discussion on Pre-Order Cathe’s New XTRAIN Workout Series within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; When the pre-order was available I was faced with dilema again: should I order the digital version? I never have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 07:24 PM

Default Digital Version

When the pre-order was available I was faced with dilema again: should I order the digital version? I never have a use for it.

I decided to order just the DVDs.

However, after the order was placed I looked at the time of release. I will be overseas at that time for 2 monts (end of October to end of December).

May be someone can help me decide if I should add the digital version to the pre-order.

I don't have anything (like iPad or iPhone or whatever people use for digital version) other than my laptop (windows not mac) which I'll bring with me.

My problem is that I am so technology challenged. I read the FAQs and understand I can download it for 3 times. I'll be on my own at that time with no help from my dear beloved personal IT. I might do it wrong over and over again while overseas. I'm afraid that when I'm back to the US I wouldn't be able to download it again because I might use up the quota.

I appreciate all advice

Thank you!
TG

Last edited by TG007; 07-22-2012 at 07:31 PM..
Old 07-23-2012, 09:08 PM

I've decided to order the digital version
Old 07-28-2012, 07:48 AM
Cathlete

Does anyone know when the presale ends or when the prices will begin to change? Thanks!