Possibly another Greatest Hits w/ this new release??

I really hope that perhaps Cathe will post a question.......like last time. Something along the lines of......"If you could create your own workout using all of the dvd's......". If I remember correctly, that's how we got her first "Greatest hits" dvd.

My vote is for kickboxing....metabolic.....my heart just exploded kind of workout!

I agree! Kickboxing would be great. My second choice would be Tabatas - so we can mix and match as many as we want (low impact, heavy bag, plyo, firewalker ....)

Please no, not kickboxing!!!!

Compound weight moves, weight drills, metabolic workout feel, tabata done with weights: love that.

Clare

I've already voted for kickboxing. My beef is there are so many metabolic workouts on the market, I have a hard time finding cardio, particularly steady state and/or low impact.

In the end, it doesn't matter because eventually, I would bet both KB and metabolic make it into a Greatest Hits release.

I agree with swimmer, it is so hard to find good kickboxing workouts and steady state workouts and everywhere you look there are tons of metabolic workouts on the market. I don't think there going to put out a greatest hits in this set any way because there hadn't been any mention of it. But I do wish there was.

I agree with swimmer, it is so hard to find good kickboxing workouts and steady state workouts and everywhere you look there are tons of metabolic workouts on the market. I don't think there going to put out a greatest hits in this set any way because there hadn't been any mention of it. But I do wish there was.

I purchased Susan Chung's Rapid Fire 3 & 4 based upon a thread here and love them. I like #4 better because it has both kickboxing and boxing with cardio bursts. She gives great instruction but some moves are complicated and I love that, having to learn them. She also had a person giving lower impact options. She also offers premixes. I too hope Cathe puts together a kickbox greatest hits.

Hey Firemedic! Love that Susan Chung!!! I have all 4 of her "Rapid Fire" wkouts! Love them all. Pretty great for a newbie to the home dvd market too! This is why I hope Cathe does a Kickbox greatest hits or something like it. It's hard to find really decent KB type workouts! Something that is NOT repetitious and offers a decent challenge.

Maybe Cathe could do a kickbox segment followed by weights, with a bonus of metabolic moves (like Susan Chung). I know it's hard to please everyone.....I'm just hoping, even though a "Greatest hits" has NOT been mentioned.....yet.

I love Susan's DVDs as well, particularly the latest release. You might check out KCM's boxing/kickbox workouts. TLC is one of my favorites and there is Circuit Burn has a couple Boxing/KB premixes (the circuit workouts are great, too).

This morning, I did MMA Kickbox, which I enjoy more every time I do it. Wear weighted gloves with it, and the leg conditioning drills between the combos are great. I hope Cathe puts out more KB or Boxing workouts in the future. Hard Strikes is a treat for me, I do it during my long, non-flex day work week to make a 45-hr workweek more bearable.

There are lots of options, if she does a Greatest Hits focused on KB and Boxing. Premixes focused on shadow boxing, heavy bag work, kicks/blocks, low(er) impact, drills, conditioning from all the ab/core segments, etc.

I wish it would be a total body weight workout taking the best from all her weight workouts. The two heavy weight workouts in the preorder are splits.

My two cents for a greatest hits: One body part-like chest-with lots of premixes: endurance chest, heavy chest, chest and cardio circuit, etc. I've always hoped/dreamed that Cathe would do a one body part per day series-I've never liked putting in different dvds to make my own one body part rotation. It just seems like a lot of work and would take a long time. Of course I'd like anything Cathe comes of with!

Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.