Out of the loop, but I placed an order. :-)

amy_b

Cathlete
Hi, All,

I feel like a resurrected ghost in these parts. I just ordered the newest DVDs X10, Party Rockin', etc.
Has Cathe's team announced when they expect those to ship? I'm guessing they are temporarily out?

Thank you!
I am looking forward to getting back into Cathlete form. YAYYYY!!!!
Amy

Hello,

The Dvds you ordered are currently not on presale.

They will be shipped straight away and you'll be receiving them,i believe, promptly.:)

Welcome back!

Enjoy;)

Hello,

The Dvds you ordered are currently not on presale.

They will be shipped straight away and you'll be receiving them,i believe, promptly.:)

Welcome back!

Enjoy;)

The DVD's she's referring to are shown as "in stock soon" under the shopping tab, which to me indicates that they are not currently in stock, but rather SNM is waiting for additional copies to arrive.

Hi and welcome back Amy!! I am a newer Cathlete (been Cathe-ing for about a year now) and it's great to have a veteran Cathlete come back! The more the merrier!! Congratulations on your new DVDs and my fingers are crossed that they will be back in stock soon! I just ordered some great deals over Black Friday myself and am very excited!!

Did you order all 8 (9?) of her new ones? Do you have the more recent series like STS, XTrain, LIS, CF/TTM?

The DVD's she's referring to are shown as "in stock soon" under the shopping tab, which to me indicates that they are not currently in stock, but rather SNM is waiting for additional copies to arrive.

Oh wow. My apology Amy b.

Never seen this before:eek:

Thanks! I'm sure Cathe's team is looking to get them restocked quickly. I tried out the download-only version for Party Rockin' Step 2 and that worked rather nicely, I thought. I streamed it to my big TV, which is serious technology for me to tackle on my own.

Candice, you asked if I had STS, etc.
I did not purchase STS and it was the first series I missed for several years.
I have 65 of Cathe's DVDs though from prior years.
Body Blast, Hard Core Series, Intensity Series, 4 Day Split, etc.

After a divorce, a back surgery with bone grafting, starting over with my business, and learning how to be a single mom, I have definitely lost ground in my fitness endeavors. But, one day at a time, one workout at a time, I am going to return to athletic form.

Thanks for the welcome back.
:)
Amy

Amy -

Wow, you've been through a lot. Welcome back and I hope your journey back to whatever fitness level you're striving for is successful and fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.