Music from New Workouts

I also would like to know what is the last song that plays in Intensity.... Any one?

All the music in Cathe's new videos was made especially for her latest workouts.

I LOVE the cooldown song in Hi Reps. I have never cared for cooldown music before.

But this song is fantastic. In fact all the new music is fantastic!

Cathe, not only do I love the music you've used in all the newest workouts, but I have to salute your ingenuity. Even though I'm a songwriter, I disagree with how copyright payments are handled. I understand that if, for example, a club or a movie uses songs, they need to pay for the performance rights. But you're not a huge corporation and to use original music would bankrupt you, and we'd be deprived of your wonderful workouts. The fact that you've had songs written that are similar to hits we all know (but draw the line legally before you'd be accused of plagiarizing) and that you've found sound-alike singers is absolutely brilliant! Once again, you've proven that you're at the head of the pack :)

It's so funny, I am so into club music and it the first time I've come across a fitness programs whose music was worthy enough of my dancing around too... No cheesy stuff here, this is some kick butt, high quality club mix stuff.... Thank you cause music means a lot!!!

I love all of the music used in Cathe's workouts particularly the ones in the Body Blast series. I haven't open the new ones yet but am sure the music is awesome :)

I did Lower Body Blast for the first time yesterday. I LOVE the cooldown song: Bach's prelude in C with a BEAT! It reminded me of 'Hooked on Classics' and definitely put a smile on my face--the cheeks that weren't "on fire!":eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.