Intensity: Back in the day!!!!

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Cathe, Intensity is marvelous!!! It's Classic Cathe, with some fresh twists. Take BM, BM2, Step Works, IMAX1, roll them into one, add some floor HIIT, and you have an intense workout that goes non-stop! Loved it!! Thanks so much for yet another fabulous cardio routine that I'll be pulling out over and over again! Using familiar moves with new twists meant that I was able to follow along really easily and get a great workout the first time through. Excellent job!

Hi Sandra! Your post made my day because you expressed EVERYTHING that I was hoping to achieve when creating these workouts. High energy, high intensity, Classic Cathe mixed with some new twists so theres fun factor with new variety to keep it fresh but keep it moving. I wanted this to be a go to workout that you reach for when you want an intense fun hour of pure sweat and calorie burn......perfect pre-feast Thanksgiving Day workout :eek::eek::eek:

Cathe, Intensity is marvelous!!! It's Classic Cathe, with some fresh twists. Take BM, BM2, Step Works, IMAX1, roll them into one, add some floor HIIT, and you have an intense workout that goes non-stop! Loved it!! Thanks so much for yet another fabulous cardio routine that I'll be pulling out over and over again! Using familiar moves with new twists meant that I was able to follow along really easily and get a great workout the first time through. Excellent job!

I read this post this morning and it got me thinking, I never did any aerobics ten or twenty years ago, and only knew of a few people over that time that did, or that went to clubs to workout (total non-interest which I now regret just a little...:eek:..)

Those older workouts of yours Cathe make me feel like I haven't missed a thing, they may appear a little dated and you never know it when you're sweatin' buckets by the the 30 minute mark...you know what I'm talkin' 'bout..

Can't wait to try the new ones! Just can't wait!

Thank You
Linda

When I was doing this workout, I kept thinking "The Best of Cathe Cardio", like if Cathe was a music artiist and she was putting out a "Greatest Hits" CD or a "Best of... CD" This is what it would be.

Love the music.

I just did Intensity and it's so much fun. I especially liked the HiiT segments (the frog jumps were too much fun, and when Cathe said 'ribbit' I had to laugh), and the low-impact HiiT worked my glutes and thighs really well. The time just flew by for me. I also did the Bootcamp add-on with very light weights since I want to do STS Total Body tomorrow. Love the cardio segments in the Bootcamp add-on, too!

I couldn't agree with you more, Saundra!

I'd also like to add that while I am 28 weeks pregnant I couldn't resist trying out this workout this morning. I am obviously modifying a lot of moves and found it quite easy to do so, yet still get an effective workout.

The Lo Impact HiiT was a welcome site for me when it came time for that part of the workout.

I liked the fast pace and quick transitions from segment to segment. Looking foward to doing it again!

Everyone looked so great and I could feel all of the girls' energy from start to finish.

Thank you, Cathe!

Sharon

love intensity!!!

cathe,
this is an amazing workout! i just got my dvd's yesterday, and did the step + hi premix, and whew!!!! you are not playing around when you say this is intense! this is definitely a workout to grow with...and it's so much fun! the crew looks awesome...very motivating! thanks for a total WINNER, cathe! can't wait to try my other 3 dvds!!!

LOVE it! Tonight I did the Step + Lo premix just to get my feet wet, and I'm going to do the entire workout on Thanksgiving. So much fun!

Cathe,

Thank you for the new workouts. Like everyone else, classic Cathe is what we keep coming back for...nobody comes close to your dedication to their "clients"

Happy Thanksgiving.....LOVE! the new workouts

Heidi:)

Thank You Everyone! These workouts were designed to be "fun hard" Classic Cathe with a few new updated twists. I think our seasoned Cathletes will especially love the "get in and get busy" flow of Intensity. Have fun!

I just previewed the two workouts I'd ordered (Intensity and High Reps) and I have to agree that Intensity looks great! (So does HR). It's a return to the Cathe I used to love. Like a 'best of' compilation of some of Cathe's earlier workouts with some nice new twists added. Athletic, well-sequenced, and intense.

And, call me crazy (as some people who hate these moves might think), but I LOVE that 'around-the-world' moves are back ! I've always loved the way these felt, and think they pack some nice intensity in a small space.

Hi...my name is Julie and

Cathe has just kicked my booty! ;) I haven't been doing step much recently...and I ALWAYS have used an 8 inch step...I switched it up PRETTY quick! Even after running and doing Insanity and Turbo Fire as well as Cathe's kickbox...I was drenched super fast in the first half hour. And note to self...don't do this the day AFTER STS Leg workouts..YOWZA!!! Can't wait to try the rest!
julie

Love Intensity

Hi all

I'm in the UK and my dvds arrived yesterday. I did Intensity today and I loved every minute of it. It's just a great mix of old moves all updated to new music. This is a real hit and I love it. I had to keep stopping for sips of water. But I'm going to try all of the premixes this week, together with STS total body. High Reps and Lower Body bast. I've been lacking motivation lately and these really gave me some new found enthusiasm. Once again Cathe surpasses herself.

Laura
x

WOW! I just finished Intensity. What an AWESOME workout! I got all four of the new DVD's for Christmas, and I am loving each and every one of them!

Aaron

Mine came in the mail today and I just got done previewing the step section. It didn't look like it was that bad. My practice with LowMax and IMAX2 will prepare me for it.:eek:

I'm really excited about trying all of the premixes. So glad that I ordered this dvd.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.