Ice Station Zebra Shipping Update - 12-19

SNM Videos

Administrator
As of tonight we're nearly done with processing all presale orders with about 95% now complete. As many of you on the east coast are currently experiencing, we too were hit by a major snow storm today. Nearly all businesses and retail stores in South Jersey closed in the afternoon. We remained opened as usual and the post office sent trucks three times today for pickups from us. UPS was scheduled to pick up next day and 2nd day packages from us today, but cancelled due to the weather. Most flights were cancelled today from Philadelphia International airport, but hopefully this will not affect delivery of next day and second day air packages. We should finish processing the rest of the presale orders tomorrow and everything should ship on Monday. Hopefully the bad weather will not slow down delivery times, but only time will tell.

Does this mean if we only bought some of them on the presale that ours have or will be shipped shortly? My CathedotCom invoice is # 3969 if that helps.

I am very anxious to get to use them

Darlene

Cathe and team you are the best. The weather is really bad right now. you should be heading home, you know is getting worst.

I will be happy to get mine whenever it comes. Of course, sooner than later would be better, but...good things come to those who wait. I can always pass the time exercising to Cathe's other dvds.
~michelle

Does this mean if we only bought some of them on the presale that ours have or will be shipped shortly? My CathedotCom invoice is # 3969 if that helps.

I am very anxious to get to use them

Darlene

All orders ship in the order they were received regardless of what you ordered. About 60% of the orders shipped on Friday with rest shipping out today or Monday.

Love the thread title :D. I truly can't imagine what kind of weather that part of the country is having, but am wishing everyone a safe and warm time getting through it.

I live in South Jersey and am in awe that the order processing continued through this storm. It's 5:45 am here and STILL snowing! Nothing stayed open yesterday, and many roads were shut down. Thank you, Cathe and crew, for going WAY above and beyond to deliver the goods!

Ditto Cathy's (Runnin Teach) sentiment. You guys are so great to put off your personal lives to make us happy as quickly as possible ! :p

True dedication to customer service, which so many companies lack these days, and dedicated employees who care about their customers.

THANK YOU AGAIN !
:D

Shana,
Did you order UPS or USPS delivery? IIRC I believe you get a shipping notification for UPS only, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Thank you - that makes perfect sense. I know I would not have upgraded, so it must be on its way USPS :) Thank you again :)

Glad I could ease your mind a bit. Look at it this way, you won't be stalking the UPS site watching every bit of the package progress from NJ to your home--not that ANYONE would be doing THAT lol. You'll just get a nice surprise one day, hopefully early this week since you were such an early order.

You guys and all in the northeast staying safe in this major storm is #1 priority !!!

I am happy to wait as long as is needed, and will be happy whenever the workouts arrive. Don't worry about a delay! Just take care of you and yours.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.