HiiT - 30/30 video clip

SNM Videos

Administrator
The next video clip we want share with you today is HiiT 30/30. This is perhaps the easiest of the three HiiT workouts, but don’t be fooled, this is still a very tough Cathe workout. As the title suggests, each HiiT s 30/30 interval is divided into 30 second high energy, plyo reps, followed by an equal 30 second rest for a total of 16 tough intervals. This method of cardio training is also known as the half and half method since you have an equal amount of high intensity reps and rest with each interval. The only equipment you need for this workout is a step. So double knot your laces and let’s “Hit it” with Cathe! - View Clip | Purchase

wow wow wow!! Looks fabulous!

I just LOVE all the music I've heard so far too!! I love that one screen timers and upcoming moves too!!

Another homerun for Cathe and crew!!

Is it just me? I tried to view the clip but couldn't. I am dying to see it...:confused:

Make sure you have the latest Flash installed. Or try switching browsers.

I hope they're including a cane with every preorder. I'll need something to help me hobble around. The HIIT workouts look tough. And a comment about Cathe's makeup: I'm happy to see her wearing more color instead of the usual natural palette. It looks good on her. She always looks good, but this was a nice change.

Oh boy this looks wonderful! I was really scared of these workouts before and though I know they'll be tough I am just looking forward to doing them!

Thanks again for all of the clips!

Make sure you have the latest Flash installed. Or try switching browsers.

Thanks for the advice. I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe flash, shut down my computer and it worked. I love these clips!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.