High Reps not high reps?

anderson

Cathlete
I like this workout but I really didn't feel that it was high reps. I felt that some of the excercises could have used a few more reps to really fatigue the muscles. I did feel a sting in my muscles by doing this workout but I didn't really feel fatigued. If more reps would have been added to some of the excercises then I probably would have. Does anyone else feel this way?

Personally I would take that as a sign that the weight I chose was too light. You must be stronger than you thought you were! Good stuff!

Sandra

I like this workout but I really didn't feel that it was high reps. I felt that some of the excercises could have used a few more reps to really fatigue the muscles. I did feel a sting in my muscles by doing this workout but I didn't really feel fatigued. If more reps would have been added to some of the excercises then I probably would have. Does anyone else feel this way?

Then, I think the weights you chose are too light!

I wrote out notes to make a workout sheet for this, it's 4 pages! That's a whole lot of somethin'.....I did this workout twice so far, and now I think I can go heavier but I doubt anyone would make big jumps in weight on this one. I agree, go heavier, even if you don't finish all the reps.

It's not supposed to be High Reps like what Jari Love does or Debbie Siebers do. I only mention it cause if that's what you were expecting, that's not the type of endurance (high rep) work out that Cathe produces. You don't have to do 100 reps per side in order for it to be an endurance work out! :p:D

That being said, I agree with the others. You probably just need to heavy up on the weights a bit!

I LOVED this work out! :)

You know I did a Jari Love WO, can't remember which one but there was an exercise that required doing a 100reps?? That's why I love Cathe. She gets the job done. I did High reps yesterday and was lovin the rep count and variations. If you can add extra weight then you will be fine.

Jari's rep counts just seem to get higher and higher with each new work out. TOO HIGH if you ask me.

I still like Slim Series though. Got some great results with it!

Hi Anderson! Try going heavier with your weights. The appropriate weight is a weight that has you burning by the end of the body part. Good Luck! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.