Have any Canadians received DVDs yet?

MelanieC

Cathlete
Just wondering if any Canadians have received the new DVDs - I'm in Montreal and hoping I'll get my new DVDs soon. Its killing me reading everyone's comments about how great the new workouts are!!!

Melanie

I'm in Toronto, Canada and can't wait for mine either! I figure since everyone in the States is getting theirs so quickly hopefully by the end of this week we might get ours?:D It might be premature BUT I'm crossing my fingers! :p

I`m on PEI and nothing yet, it takes about a week for them to get here! I love the excitement of the waiting, kind of like Christmas!

Nothing here in Alberta, either! It usually takes about 2 weeks - I'm hoping it will take less than that this time. (The US orders seem to have been received extra fast!)

I am so excited to try them! I'm not sure which one I will do first...

Lori

Canada Orders

It is a little too soon to expect packages to arrive in Canada, but we're using the latest in technology the postal system offers on both our labels and custom forms this time. Hopefully, this will speed things up just a little bit.

I'm in Toronto and usually it takes a couple weeks but I'm telling you this wait for them just might force me into the new technological age of downloads :D:eek:

Hi Everyone,

Nothing out here in the Niagara area yet, I'm soooo excited :eek::eek::eek:

Hang in there every one ;) not long now:)
Will post when I get them...... now going back to read all the great stuff every one who has them is posting.

Bri:)

Just got my new DVDs!

OK - I am so excited, but I'm at work so I have to stay calm. I just got all four new DVDs (I'm in Montreal), plus the new fire walker band. I am jumping up & down and shouting "woohoo" (in my head) :) :) :)

Oops - no fire walker bands (I was so excited that I posted the above message first before opening the package). Looks like the bands are on back order. Oh well, I'm just thrilled to have received the DVDs. Can't wait to preview!

Wow awesome news MelanieC!!! Your in Montreal, maybe we're next to get them here in Ontario :).
Nothing today in the mail, they have to be here tomorrow!!!

Which dvd are you doing first? I'm going to order the fire walker bands and the new TPE ones too, hope they are not on back order long.

High Reps is the one I'll be tearing in ti first too:eek: Heard the music in these new dvd's is awsome. Think I'll just watch Intensity a couple of times first to see just what Cathe is getting me in to:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.