Greatest Hits

JMFRANE

Cathlete
Cathe,

Fantastic! I saved this one for today because it is my 55th birthday. And, oh what a treat. Loved it. I forgot how much fun Step Jump and Pump is. And, oh those fast feet in Drill Max-forgot about those :) The time flew and boy was I sweaty when done. Super and can't wait to do it again and to check out the premixes!

Joanne

I loved this one too! I have all of the original DVDs, but I love the way they have been combined in the Greatest Hits (plus the premixes).

The first 20 minutes or so of this DVD are deceptive. You think, "hey this stuff from SJP is not so bad..." then you get into BM2, DM, and Imax2 and the sweat starts flying! I was definitely huffing and puffing by the end, but still smiling too so that's a good thing. :D

I love it too! I did Timesaver #3. I had a ball, and was dripping sweat by the end . I love how the combos are put together, and the timesavers are fantastic - great choices!

SNM did such a great job w/this one, the transitions are seamless. Makes me really excited for future Greatest Hits compilations.

I agree---this workout is a tough one. Interval #9 of IMAX2 is a killer!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.