GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!!

I just checked online tracking with my phone number and mine has shipped, too! My invoice was in the 350's. I should get mine on the 23rd! Woo Hoo!

Yay! I got mine. Invoice # 869 so I didn't think I was going to get them until after Christmas. Scheduled delivery on Christmas Eve! Woo-hoo!!!!

Can't remember what order# I am but mine is coming on the 29th! Seems so long. Oh, well! You'll just have to tell me what you think!

#1103 here...scheduled delivery on the 21st. I am so happy!!!

Last edited:
Me too!!!! Tuesday!!!!!! I do cardio in the morn on Tues, and the UPS man comes in the afternoon, crap!!! And Weds is STS strength day. Gonna have to wait til Thurs. Crappity-crap!!!! But its coming. Woo-hoo!!!!! I think my coworkers thought I was crazy when I squealed at my email:p:p:p:p

Nan

Carolyn,
My birthday is on the 21st but my package will arrive on the 22nd.
Happy Birthday!!

I am so happy for you all and yet so jealous! I have been checking my email all day and no confirmation yet! I know it's coming - Can't wait!!! :)

I delete my email I can't found it, so I don't know my invoise # and I have'n get any confirmation yet....no worries it will come...

Carolyn,
No, it's never fun. I will be working on my birthday but I took today and yesterday off from work. My gift to me.

JT

I just went to my Order History and I don't see any order:confused: Whats wrong I did bougth the DVD'S were is my order????:confused:

I got my shipping notice in today's email. The delivery date is December 29th, mine is order # 861. I'm so excited!!! :eek::D

Hugs!;)

Nora

Got mine too!! Yippeee will be arriving on the 23rd.......Will have to give my wonderful UPS man a huge tip!! :)
Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.