Got my dvds in Canada today!

MelanieC

Cathlete
Super excited that my dvds came today. I'm in Montreal. I had to pay customs though, which is the first time I've ever had to do that.

Oh well I'm just happy to have them and get in on the fun!

Lucky you :D

Sorry about the customs :mad: Hate when that happens, how much did they charge, if you don't mind me asking? I just want to have some cash handy just in case. I haven't had customs charge in years, hope to keep that track record;)

I am in Ontario, the Niagara area about 30 minutes from the border, hope mine come early next week.

Have a happy week end previewing and trying your new Cathe work outs:D:D

Brigitte:)

I am on PEI. I hope mine come very soon too. I have never had to pay customs fees so far, so I suppose my time is coming. :)

I think mine have arrived too! I'm in Oakville and I have a notice to p/u - that usually means I'll owe some $$:(

Just picked them up.:D

$10 GST and $10 handling fee = $20.....

Amazing how sometimes I get them in 1 week and other times it takes 3 weeks.

My box was left outside my door today - no charge:)

I am not sure which dvd I will do tomorrow but I am doing one for sure... or two.

Yikes I will have 24$ on hand just in case, thanks.

DVD's in Oakville yeah!!! Mine can't be to far behind :eek:

I hope the rest of you Cdn Cathletes get your dvd's soon. Let us know when they arrive.

This morning I tried X10 - warm up + first two segments. It was tough. wow. I would have gone on but simply couldn't - it was that enduring. X10 is amazing!

I moved on and did Legs & Abs - ab section only - that was doable and good. I am excited to try something else tomorrow but which one?????

I hope your packages arrive Monday with no charges.

GotMy Dvds in Canada

I'm excited to hear you all have your new dvds . I live in BC on Vancouver Island. I'm sure I will have to wait another three weeks to get mine. It always takes longer to get things here. Enjoy your workouts everyone....;)

oops I thought the Cathlete in PEI got hers. I'm in Nova Scotia and usually am two weeks, at least, behind everyone else in receiving new DVDs. Sigh. I also pray for no customs charges. "Free trade" never really benefited us too much, did it?

Hi every one :D

Just got my DVD'S out here in Wainfleet, Niagara area!!!!:D:D:D

I did have to pay my mail lady, customs got me for $21.90

Going to have a nice bowl of soup and begin previewing!! Yahooo!:D:eek:

Michefit you are only about an hour and a half from me, hope you get yours today too:)

Hope you all get yours soonest!!!!

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for this thread.....I saw it on Saturday and it pushed me to check my mailbox that morning - usually it takes 3 or 4 weeks for my DVDs to arrive here in Uxbridge north of Toronto, so I hadn't even bothered to check for them Thursday or Friday. They hadn't arrived when I looked Saturday morning, but they came today!!!! I am so excited to get started!!!!! No customs charges either which is great, because I have been hit with them before. Now where to start?! Tomorrow was going to be Ride, but I think it'll now be Pedal Power!!!!!!!

I hope you all get your DVDs soon! Have fun!!!!

Kelly:D

Got my in Winnipeg on Monday with no custom charges!! Did lean legs and abs last night. loved it!!

Did Pedal Power this morning and LOVED it!!!!!!!!!! Great music and a lot of fun!!!!!

Now to try the rest of them.............can't wait!!!

Kelly;)

I got mine in BC today. No duty charges either! Last time I had to pay another $24.00 so I was expecting to pay this time, but I was lucky. I've only had to pay once in all the times I have ordered from Cathe so I can't complain.
I think I will use Flex Train tomorrow, can't wait!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.