Feelin' like a Cathe Rookie all over again!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Oh my gosh, from what I've been reading, I'm not the only one. These new workouts are just crazy tough! I LOVE IT!!! It's bringing back memories to when I very first started working out with you, Cathe years ago! :eek::eek::eek:Thoughts like,

Is she SERIOUS?
You've GOT to be kidding?
THAT was the warm-up?
Is it almost over??/Are we done yet?
Help, I've done Intensity/LBB/STS TB/High Reps and I can't get up!

What's been going through your mind??

Pam

*snort*

Me, too. I thought I had gone wimpy or something! Apparently, it's not just me, which makes me feel better :p

Intensity - whoosh!!! I thought there was no way I was making it through the Hiit after the step. Easy to follow, but tough to do. The Hiit wasn't so bad after the step. And High Reps - ouch. It was the first weights I had touched in months (I had been doing Insanity for 2 months) DOMS like crazy. My legs - yowza!!! And yes, Intensity was tough even after Insanity!!!!

Lower Body was fun, not as tough as High Reps. But I enjoyed it. Reminded me of a revamped Legs and Glutes.

I haven't tried Total Body yet, saving that for the Dec rotation. Playing with some old weight workouts this week. Did MIS *ouch* for the 1st time Mon, chest still hurts today, and Power Hour tonight. fun stuffs!

Nan

I agree!

This morning I did High Reps and loved it!!
I was thinking of doing Intensity, but I afraid to try it!! I am very easily intimidated.

I also ordered the Downloads... how do I go about getting them?

Linda

Oh! I am sooo glad not to be the only one!! I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't actually gone through any of the workouts in the entirety (sp?) yet--- just kind of picking and chosing- sampling if you will!

Let's face it! Our girl Cathe continues to push us!! I'll letcha know when I "survive" one or all finally!

Lovin' the DVD's and the challenges!!

Pam

Get me the Nerf Weights!!!!!

Whew!!! :eek: This is the first time I haven't been able to to complete all the reps in a segment!!! AND I have actually had to run and get lighter weights a few times:eek:!!! I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!!!! All 4 workouts kick my deserving rear end (and hammies and quads and shoulders and biceps and triceps and and and:p!!!)!!! I might actually see some definition from this series (it's the first Cathe series I have tried)!!! I plan on mastering these and joining the ranks of you Cathletes!!!:eek:
Loving my DOMS!!!!
Nancy

Oh my gosh, from what I've been reading, I'm not the only one. These new workouts are just crazy tough! I LOVE IT!!! It's bringing back memories to when I very first started working out with you, Cathe years ago! :eek::eek::eek:Thoughts like,

Is she SERIOUS?
You've GOT to be kidding?
THAT was the warm-up?
Is it almost over??/Are we done yet?
Help, I've done Intensity/LBB/STS TB/High Reps and I can't get up!

What's been going through your mind??

Pam

Has anybody seen those negative reviews at Collage?

I sometimes wonder if it isn't somebody jealous of Cathe and trying to bring her down.

The new workouts are challenging.

The music is great!

Hi Reps challenges me -- the key is using a weight load that pushes you to the end. I sure do not consider it boring. It moves fast and gets a lot done in a little over an hour.

People who feel that Intensity does not get their heartrate up are nuts!

I am at an advanced level and these workouts challenge me. If I give it 100% my heartrate soars.

Not to mention that:

Cathe gives us the Free workout manager. What a wonderful fitness tool!

She listens to our input and takes it to heart.

I know not everybody is going to love all Cathe's workouts. While I love the majority of Cathe's workouts, there are some I did not like. I never liked Drill Max and sold it. I have sold a few others but I love the majority of her workouts and would never part with them.

Intensity is at the top any workout I've ever done by any instructor.

I consider it a Cathe Masterpiece and a must have for any Cathe fan.

Last edited:
I did see those reviews! While I know it isn't for everyone nor going to please everyone, I must say, I was quite surprised by the responses.

Seriously! I swear the ONLY people who's heart-rate doesn't get up are just watching and not doing the workouts!!!
:p:rolleyes:
Pam

Seriously! I swear the ONLY people who's heart-rate doesn't get up are just watching and not doing the workouts!!!
:p:rolleyes:
Pam

I got really upset when I read these reviews. Sure, not everybody is going to love everything any instructor does, but some of these reviews make me wonder if the reviewer has even tried Intensity. Can't get their heartrate up? Oh Please!

These are so much fun! I love this set and I also feel like a Cathe rookie all over again, and it is exciting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.