Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

Cathe I love LI +X Train Rotation!

This is a discussion on Cathe I love LI +X Train Rotation! within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I agree about the impact. There is some, but most of it is easily modified. There is also no twisty ...

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Cathlete

I agree about the impact. There is some, but most of it is easily modified. There is also no twisty impact (which I totally can't do). It's very straight movement. I had no problem lowering the impact. Fun workout.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:06 PM

NY25,

Thanks for posting this...I wanted to try Hard Strikes tomorrow because I've been on a business trip and I'm dying for a good challenging cardio workout...now I feel prepared to make some modifications to make them lower impact.

Awesome!
Old 01-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Catheite

I like this rotation too. I thoroughly enjoyed All Out Hiit premix#1 last night. Afterburn on the docket for today yikes!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Cathlete
firemedic's Profile Fields

I am recovering from sick so I decided to try hard stikes and make it low impact. I used my discs. WOW!! Loved it. I is almost like the cardio part of slide n glide, but with gloves on. now, some of the moves I got off the disks and did low impact, but for all the jumping jacks and jumpropes and some plyo moves, I just stayed on the discs.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:10 AM
Catheite

yeah there is always a way to make things work if you're determined. Like the sound of your modifications. The Pledge idea worked well on my carpet, almost too well! Sliiiiiiiide, oh no....I will be doing the splits soon.... ha ha
Nanbo likes this.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:27 PM

I gotta say, I think All Out Low Impact HiiT is my favorite HiiT workout Cathe's ever done. It's tough but straightforward and I love it!!!
Nanbo likes this.