Canadian Orderers

Mishel

Cathlete
Any others from canada preorder? Do you know which type of USPS service it is?
I know that I could not get UPS service for this preorder.

Hi Mishel

I ordered and picked USPS - I think it is just ground shipping. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get here so I'm expecting the 1st week of January. USPS is the better way to go for us Canadians as less chance of having to pay duty, but I'm presuming Canada Post will have their hand out with this package.

They might package them in order of invoice but I'm sure there is some "batches" of activity going on. It makes sense to me to have different stations for different shipping methods. Since most Canadian orders are probably sent USPS I would think they would go out at the same time as any other USPS shipment. The only thing different is they have to put a custom label on it.

Also, when they pretty much have everybody shipped with 2 days of packing where I am in the process doesn't really bother me too much.

Yep, it usually takes 2 weeks for me to get mine. However, being the Christmas season, it could go either way - longer because of how busy it is or sooner because of the more workers they have to deal with the rush.. I am hoping for the sooner.

Hi all,

I pre-ordered it can take a week to two weeks for me to get an order and I'm in Ontario. I'm hoping for a week;), can't wait to do these new work outs :eek: I'll post when mine get here.

Bri:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.