Anyone else get a Halloween Trick from Cathe?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi all,

Yep, I did Lean Legs and Abs for the first time yesterday felt it a little not bad. I woke up today and I can barely walk. My right glutes, hamstrings, and inner thighs are screaming at me today. The muscles are so tight and painful no way can I do Great Glutes tomorrow. I'll be lucky if I can get any cardio in via a stationary bike. So, beware cathletes Cathe will get ya with Lean Legs and Abs but good. Its the Halloween Trick I got today, but it is a great workout, just too bad not able to do Great Glutes as the October Rotation says for week three. Oh well, no doubt I could feel the effectiveness of the workout in all the right places. Its a good workout no doubt there now I just got to workout the soreness with heat and stretches. I think I'll be careful tomorrow and go with a stationary bike workout. I just know that Cathe is giving me her best halloween cackling laugh and wishing me well with loosening up the soreness. No worries I have both of Cathe's stretch workouts I'll be doing those. On a side note I got the zombie walk down pat for today, I'll fit right in. LOL!!!:D

Have a great Halloween Cathe & Fellow Cathletes;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora,
I realize this reply is much later than your post. I am just getting back in to working out (again). I did lean legs and abs yesterday, minus the abs. Today, I have such soreness in my hamstring and butt. I do not have any doms in my quads. I guess I am wondering if I did something wrong. I guess i thought this was more of a quad workout. Believe me, I am not complaining, If my hams and rear looked as tight as they feel, I would be on the cover of a fitness magazine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.