Any Shock Cardio questions for me?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! Many of you have understandably been asking questions regarding the Shock Cardio Series through out the day today. I hope we have answered them all for you. I will be online for the next 30 minutes if you have any questions for me. :)

Hi, Cathe! This may have been answered before and I just missed it. Will you be putting together an STS/SC rotation for the start of January? There are a lot of people who are planning to start STS again then and want to include SC this time. Thanks!

ETA: I'm planning to sign up for San Diego. Looking forward to seeing you again and working hard!

Last edited:
Hi Nancy! I usually like to give everyone a month to just try them all out and have fun with them in any order and any way desired. (However, I may have already told someone that I will do it for January if we can get these DVD's out to you with enough time to experiment for a week or two). I just think the more familar you are with the workouts, the more you can dive in and work it hard without any learning curve involved. Let's see how the month plays and I'll have a better anwser for you :)

ETA: Nancy, I just want to clarify that my answer here was referring to my monthly rotations posted in the rotations forum. I was NOT referring to the 3 month STS/SC rotation that will be posted online once the workouts have shipped. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Hi, Cathe! This may have been answered before and I just missed it. Will you be putting together an STS/SC rotation for the start of January? There are a lot of people who are planning to start STS again then and want to include SC this time. Thanks!

ETA: I'm planning to sign up for San Diego. Looking forward to seeing you again and working hard!

Last edited:
Hi Nancy! I usually like to give everyone a month to just try them all out and have fun with them in any order and any way desired. (However, I may have already told someone that I will do it for January if we can get these DVD's out to you with enough time to experiment for a week or two). I just think the more familar you are with the workouts, the more you can dive in and work it hard without any learning curve involved. Let's see how the month plays and I'll have a better anwser for you :)

ETA: Nancy, I just want to clarify that my answer here was referring to my monthly rotations posted in the rotations forum. I was NOT referring to the 3 month STS/SC rotation that will be posted online once the workouts have shipped. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Perfect. This is what I was asking about. Thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.