Another "Name that XTRain song"

KDSL

Anyone know what the song is in Legs for the walking lunges? I think it is in another DVD as well, maybe a cardio one, not sure. Is it something by U2?

Its actually by Aerosmith! The name of the song from Legs and Tabatacise is called "Be Yourself" which is by Aerosmith. Its a great song.

Last edited:
Hi

While we talking X Train songs, could someone tell me what the song is in Tabata four of tabatacise.

Thank you.

Laura

Hi Laura. The Name of the song in Tabata Four is called "Rock That Body" by the Black Eyed Peas. Hope this helped you.

Ok, what is the song on Hard Strikes warm up when she starts with jumping jacks...all I know is "yeah, yeah, yeah..."???? Driving me nuts!

That's a good question. I'll find out the lyrics and try to find the original songs from the soundalikes on iTunes and I'll let you know.

I'm so sorry. I can't find out what the name of the song is. I try to type the soundalike lyrics so that I could find the original lyrics but it was really hard to find. Sorry again.:(

I'm pretty sure it's by a band called The Naked and the Famous and the song is "Punching in a Dream". They have another song called "Young Blood" that sounds a lot like it as well so you can try both.

Elizabeth

Thanks ladies, I enjoy hearing the originals from Cathe's workouts! It's a great way to get to know different artists. Anyone ever feel inclined to type up a playlist of the workouts in XTrain? I would be really interested, and I'm sure lots of people here could help "name that tune." Any takers?

Well these songs are not from Xtrain but I would like to see if anybody knows them:

IMAX2 - the 1st combo/blast song

Pyramid lower body - the song when they are doing the knee squeezes with the orange ball on the floor. I think song goes pretty much to the end of the workout.

If anybody knows these that would be awesome! :)

The name of the song is called "Time Is Ticking Away" which is by Mr. John. Hoped this helped.:)

The name of the song in the first blast from IMAX 2 is called "Time is ticking away" which is by Mr. John. Hoped this helped. :D

Does anyone know the names of the songs in segments 6/7 and 8 of Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast? I love the songs and wish I knew who the original artists are. I just love the music in Xtrain.

Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.