Trouble accessing past life videos

Hi, I am curious if anyone else is having trouble accessing the first few Cathe live videos. The first video I now see and can access is All About Legs filmed on 5/22. I love the High Step Hitt video (I think that is the name) and have done it several times, but I can no longer see it.

Any suggestion?

Thanks and I'm lovin' the Cathe' live classes.

Sorry title should say 'trouble accessing past live videos'

Same here! On my laptop yesterday I was able to scroll down and add/see more videos, however, on my ipad it does not give you the option. Stops at All About Legs like you mention. Not sure if this is new or always was like this and just was not apparent until the most recent Live was added. Either way how can we get to the others from an Ipad?

Did you click on the "light blue" that says "more videos" at the very bottom? I did that and all the other live workouts came up.

There is no "more videos" option and no way to scroll further down. :-(. I'm on the iPad of that makes a difference. Thanks for trying to help, though!

There is no "more videos" option and no way to scroll further down. :-(. I'm on the iPad of that makes a difference. Thanks for trying to help, though!

Trixoo, you may be using a web browser version that is incompatible with the videos. Maybe SNM will weigh in.

Stebby

I am also on an iPad and it only goes back to the all about legs video. I really like the Live classes and try to do one weekly. Hopefully there is a fix for iPad users to be able to access all videos.

Same problem here. And I would think if it were a web browser issue, as mentioned above, that none of the videos would show up. I do really hope they fix this.

I tried on all of my different devices, and here is what I found: the computers and android phone were all showing the "more videos" link and could see the older videos, but none of the apple iOS devices can.

I have an old ipad 1, and when I tried that one, something interesting happened: when I turned it on, it was already logged in, and I was able to see all of the videos and play one from 5/8. But when I refreshed the page, I had to login again. When the videos came up, I could no longer see the videos from before 5/22, and there was no link for "more videos."

It looks like the page was changed, and for some reason iOS devices cannot get that "more videos" link. Hopefully SNM can fix this.

I don't have the OnDemand service yet but has anyone tried rotating the actual iPad to see if "more videos" shows up? I have at least 3 apps that hide a feature I need until I rotate my iPad.

I don't have the OnDemand service yet but has anyone tried rotating the actual iPad to see if "more videos" shows up? I have at least 3 apps that hide a feature I need until I rotate my iPad.

I hadn't rotated it when I posted before, but I did just now, and still can't see the link, unfortunately.

Rotating the app did not help I also can't find out how to log out is I can log back in to try that.

More Videos Link Not showing

This is something we're looking into and are waiting to hear back from Ustream.

I can not see the more videos link on my iPad today. I can see it on my PC. Is this the same problem that others were having last week?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.