Thursday June 5th class

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Stream Participants:

Thursdays June 5th class will be ....Cardio Leg Blast w/High Step. You will need the following equipment for class:

I High Step Topper (with up to 4 risers)

1 Barbell with two-5lb plates and two -10 lb plates. (Initially set up with only a 10lb plate on each side)

A set of 10 and 12 pound handweights.

A mat

See you at 9:15am!!!

I'm glad I didn't do legs today!
But still, Please Cathe, give us more warning on these live workouts!

I decided to add the Live class on to the Lean Legs and Abs which I'd already done earlier.......mistake. It was a tough one!
Brilliant fun, though. I love that the some of the same faces appear each week - thank you to them for sharing.

Just finished this one! Cardio. Leg. Blast. with the High. Step. I got it! :eek: Great workout. Loving the live workouts!

Hi

Just done this class and loved it. Cathe mentioned 'all about legs' on the system to find other leg exercises to do. Is this a separate workout available on demand or is it from one of the dvds?

Thanks
Laura

Hi Laura. All about legs is a cathe live workout, the second i think. It's a great workout, similar, i thought to xtrain legs.

Love how Cathe gradually builds up the High Step - starting from 6 inches then adding a riser to each exercise till we reach the max.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.